ToyTec/Bilstein 3″ Lift coilovers for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
ToyTec/Bilstein coilovers for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tacoma
Toytec/Bilstein 5100 coilovers
Provides approximately 3″ of lift
- Bilstein 5100 front shocks
- Toytec 521600 lift front coils
- Fully assembled with Toytec Aluminum top mount and Urethane bushings
- Sold in pairs fully assembled as pictured
- Fits 05-15 Tacoma
*Not recommended for reg cab Tacoma without additional front weight
NOTE: Toytec Lifts Suspension parts do not fit 5 wheel lug Tacoma’s. Please check your application before ordering.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q my question is I have a Toyota tacoma 2010 prerunner with 285 65 r18 rims I think it requires a 2... answer nowA These wheels will fit without rubbing:Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32" 4.5"Bigger tires may require some trimming. Also precise caster/camber adjustment and body lift may help
- Q Is there a kit like this for my 2019 tacoma trd sport double cab 3.5 engine? If so how much is it... answer nowA we can offerhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/2016-lift-kits/toytec-eibach-2-lift-kit-2016-2017-toyota-tacoma/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/2016-lift-kits/toytec-boss-0-2-lift-suspension-system-for-2016-toyota-tacoma/In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.pngFor leveling you usually need rear 1'' or 1.5'' option
- Q I have a 2005 Tacoma prerunner. Access cab, 6 lug, 3" Revtek suspension lift. Will these work for... answer nowA it will work, revtek spacers will needed to be removed
- Q If I install these on my 08 FJ cruiser will it give me a 2.5 lift and need to get the top spacers... answer nowA For 2008 FJ without a winch they will give 3'' of lift.Additional weight will decrease lift height
- Q Hello, Will this kit fit 2006 Lexus GX470? Can I make the car height stay the same with this kit?... answer nowA It will fit but it will lift the front 3''Do you want to keep stock height?
- A No it will Fits 05-15 Tacoma we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/front-lifts-and-coilovers-95-04-tacoma/toytec-eibach-3-lift-front-coilovers-for-1995-2004-tacoma/ https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/front-lifts-and-coilovers-95-04-tacoma/fox-2-5-factory-ifp-0-3-front-lift-shocks-1995-2004-toyota-tacoma-4wd/
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A Aluminum top mounts are not sold separatelywe can offer* * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/accessories-2016-and-up/front-shock-replacement-bushing-washer-kit/ * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-parts/kyb-strut-mounting-plate-toyota-tacoma-05-15-4runner-fj-cruiser-03-16/
- Q I have a 2015 dbl. cab v6 4x4, w/ 3" pro comp suspension lift /add a leaf. I would like to replac... answer nowA These coilovers are 2.5-3" of lift, if you have a AAL in the back then they should level the truck and the ride quality will be much better
- Q I have a 2012 Tacoma SR5 with a rough country 4" lift. I am looking for the right coilovers with ... answer nowA I have the original trd front coilovers with a 4" top spacer (rough country). So I'm not sure. I'd like to remove the spacer
- A it depends on your engine,cab and front/rear additional weight
- A Hello no, they are not adjustable Fits 05-15 Tacoma for 07-14 FJ Cruiser, 10+4Runner, 03-09 GX470 you'll need* * *https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toytecbilstein-adjustable-coilovers-2010-4runner-fj/
- A I have it. Gonna need uniball ucas though
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Will this work as a shock replacement for a 6" lifted tacoma with a drop bracket kit installed? I... answer nowA It is not recommended to stack lifts. What lift it do you have? We have shcosk for 4-6'' RCD lift kit
- Q are there any other necessary parts needed for the full 3'' lift? what is the biggest size tire I... answer nowA 32'' tires can fit without rubbing, 33'' may require some trimming.Diff drop kt is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- Q Would this still give me 3” if I have a 90 pound brush guard? I also have seen websites selling a... answer nowA Toytec top mount works as a .5 inch spacer that provides the full 3 inches WITH STOCK WEIGHT ONLY. Unfortunately we cannot promise the full 3 inches with added weight on the front end of any vehicle since this coil over kit in non adjustable and our of the box they are already set at 3 inches of lift
- A The stock rear heigh is 2'' higher then front, so with 3'' rear lift the truck will not be leveled. Please note, going higher then 3'' can be harmful for the suspension
- A 1'' of rear lift will be enough for truck to look leveled. Blocks will go. * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/rear-lifts-05-15/toytec-signature-series-1-lift-blocks/ * * * Please note, blocks are not recommended for towing - add a leafs will be better for towing heavy trailers.
- A It is not recommended to have more then 3'' of lift without suspension and cv axles modifications.
- Q Will this exact model fit on a 2007 Fj cruiser? I came across these from a friend that he had on ... answer nowA Please order this - it will fit FJhttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/toytecbilstein-adjustable-coilovers-2010-4runner-fj/
- Q Will these coilovers handle the added weight of steel tube bumpers with a winch on a 2005 four do... answer nowA You'll gain 2''-2.5'' of lift depending on bumper weight and how much stuff carried in the cab
- Q Will this fit 2016 and up double cab Tacomas? If so will the lift stay at 3" or will it drop to 2... answer nowA It will NOT fit 2016 year model
- Q My question is, what setting position do you have the clip on the shock? Also how did the achieve... answer nowA The 3'' is acheived taking top mount spacer into account. If you need 2-2,5'' front lift see the https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/front-adjustable-coil-over-kit-with-bilstein-5100s/ please.Pleasae keep in mind, that it is not recommended for reg cab Tacoma without additional front weight.NOTE: Toytec Lifts Suspension parts do not fit 5 wheel lug Tacoma’s. Please check your application before ordering.