Ultimate 0-3″ lift kit for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
Ultimate lift package for Toyota Tacoma 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
ToyTec’s engineers selected these products for a complete lift for your Tacoma. This kit offers the best ride and performance on and off road.
- TTAFCS-6005 – ToyTec/Bilstein Adjustable coilovers featuring Bilstein 5100 maintenance free shocks, adjustable from 1 to 3″ lift.(spanner wrenches included for adjustment). Preset 2 1/2″ to 3″ lift. No spring compressor needed; fully assembled for a bolt on front lift.
- SBR-129 – Sway bar relocate brackets
- TAC-DR-05 – Front Diff drop kit – recommended for lifted 4×4 Tacoma’s
- TT3DS – Rear axle degree shims for proper pinion angle alignment
- Extended U-bolts also included
Choose coil spring rate and color options above.
- Red 600 lb.
- Silver 600 lb.
- Red 650 lb. (For a heavier bumper/winch)
Choose rear lift options:
- ToyTec 2” lift rear Add-A-Leafs. This long style AAL offers a great ride and has anti-friction pads already installed. Fits standard 3 leaf springs and 4 leaf or TSB springs.
- ToyTec Boss Leaf Springs – 2″ lift – These rear springs offering additional carrying capacity. 10 leaf design for the best ride comfort and articulation.Tapered diamond cut ends provide less stress for longer spring life.
- ToyTec Progressive Leaf Pack – Designed and produced to the highest standards. Spring retaining clamps on both ends keeps the pack centered.Anti-friction pads on both ends reduce any noises.This is the best riding AAL on the market.**Use with your stock overload for 2.5” of rear lift and extra rear weight. May be used without the factory overload for best ride quality and about 2” of rear lift. **
- CS047R Complete OME Dakar springs including bushings – Provides approximately 2.5-3″ of lift.
- *** Recommend Boss rear shocks with CS047R, Toytec Boss Leaf spring packs and Toytec Progressive Add-a-Leafs
- Shipping to the 48 states is built into the price of the CS047R and Boss Leaf spring addons. Alaska and Hawaii will have additional shipping due; we will contact you with the additional amount due.
Choose Rear Shock options –
- Bilstein 5100 rear nitrogen gas shocks for optimum performance on and off road
- Extended length rear Boss Shocks designed for 1″-3″ of rear lift
- Procomp rear shocks
- Rear Bump Stop Spacers
- 43007 – Recommended for use with add-a-leafs or complete leaf spring packs, these will allow your rear bump stops to function with the lift. (*Requires drilling 2 holes per side)
- Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms – 96504 – Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms – 25470 – The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great for adjusting for tire clearance.
- Additional Options
- RM83002-TTL – Choose to add a 1″ body lift for additional tire clearance and lift
- 2005-2015 Tacoma 4WD/2WD Prerunner (6 lug)
NOTE: Toytec Lifts Suspension parts do not fit 5 wheel lug Tacoma’s. Please check your application before ordering.
Spacer is not needed to correct the driver side lean. What can be done is adjusting the front coil over with the provided spanner to the correct height – please see the picture below.
Questions and answers of the customers
- A 650lbs coils can be recommended for V6 engine and 600 lbs - for 4cyl
- Q Reviewing the rear lift options it appears that a 2-inch is the minimum. Is there a reason 1-inch... answer nowA Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life. You may use 1'' rear blocks if you don't tow heavy trailers or don't carry overload
- A 4-4,5'' offset. With 3'' lift 32'' tires will fit without rubbing, 33'' may require minor plastic trimming
- Q Can still use Air Lift overloads with the Boss 2" springs ? I carry 1000 to 1280 lbs of tools . answer nowA Yes, you may do it if their exended lenth will fit 2'' higher suspension
- A Diff drop kit is recommended for 1,5'' of front lift and more.As for the shims - each degree is recommended for 1'' of rear lift
- A It will depend on rims offset, suspension parts condition and additional weight carried. Maybe the precise castor/camber adjustment will be required. We always recommend test fitment before using non-standart wheels.
- Q I know this says 2005-2015, but I've seen other kits like this one that say for 2005-2017, so wil... answer nowA This one will not fit 2016+ years.
- Q I don't see a bump stop spacer for front included in this kit! Heard about problems with shocks b... answer nowA Rear Bump Stop Spacers can be added for additional $69 if selected from drop-down options
- A Spacer is not needed to correct the driver side lean. What can be done is adjusting the front coil over with the provided spanner to the correct height - please see the picture I'm adding to the description
- Q There's two other kits with Bilstein 5100 and aal and doesn't say anything about recommending bos... answer nowA Boss rear shocks are recommended in this kit, because OME Dakar springs are included in it – it provides approximately 2.5-3″ of lift.
- Q Why are Boss rear shocks recommend for progressive aal? Are the Bilstein rears ok to use, says th... answer nowA Boss shocks are recommended for wider lift ranges (up to 3''). If you are sure that the lift on unloaded truck on every road-jumpung situation would not exceed 2'' the Bilsteins can be kept.
- Q What front coils come on this set up? Are they able to handle heavier aftermarket front bumper? answer nowA
600lb Standard, but we do have a 650lb coil option now for heavier bumpers/winch
We do not offer 4" blocks and you would probably need longer rear shocks.