King 3″ Suspension Lift Kit for 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma
3″ King Complete Suspension Lift Kit for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Part: KNTAC05 (old: KSTAC05)
Fits All 2005+ Tacomas 4WD & 2WD Prerunner (6 lug wheels only)
We have put together a complete kit for tackling the toughest trails. This kit is not a leveling kit, but designed with strength and maximum performance in mind.
- 25001-119 – King Front 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilovers for 05+ Tacoma (6 lug)
- King’s new line of Original equipment manufacturer, (OEM), shock upgrade kits provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on our high end race shocks our OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your daily driver or prerunner.
- 25001-121 – King 2.5 Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks for 05+ Tacoma (6 lug)
- Measurements: Extended – 24.29″, Collapsed – 15.83″
- Built with race winning design features our kits come complete and provide simple 100% bolt on installation with no cutting or welding done to your vehicle.
**Add compression adjustability to your front and rear shocks by choosing this option in the drop down. (Includes King part #’s 25001-119A and 25001-121A)
- Revtek Diff Drop Kit –
- Front Differential Drop Kit **Recommended for all 4×4 Tacoma’s
- ICON Add A Leafs
- TC 96504 Total Chaos Uniball upper control arms
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined slug adapters press into the spindle and convert the factory ball joint to a 1″ uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- Total Chaos includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel. The lower hi-misalignment spacer registers into the slug adapter for maximum strength.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1″ of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
- 2005+ Tacoma 4WD/2WD Prerunner (6 lug)
Questions and answers of the customers
Is there an ETA when this will be back in stock?
Q Is there an ETA when this will be back in stock? answer nowA no exact date unfortunately
Will this fit my 2021 Toyota Tacoma off road?
Q Will this fit my 2021 Toyota Tacoma off road?
Do you offer military discount
Q Do you offer military discount answer nowA Yes, we have a military discount, but unfortunately this product is still Out of stock
Would I be able to buy the rest of the kit without the front shocks?
Q Would I be able to buy the rest of the kit without the front shocks? answer nowA Yes of course Do you need rear reservoir King shocks with compression adjusters?
Curious if this is compatible w the Toytec 1” body lift kit you offer? Trying to get a little extra clearance for tires. Installed the King on my truck last week, looks great. Thanks!
- I haul 500 lbs of gear in the back including rooftop tent and am running 200lbs of armor upfront. Will this kit support that?
- Do I need brake line extensions? The 3 inch fox kit has them in it.
Q Do I need brake line extensions? The 3 inch fox kit has them in it. answer nowA for this kit you do not need to buy new long brake line
Is this kit an internal bypass setup?
Q Is this kit an internal bypass setup?
Will I be able to fit 285/70/17 tires on a Tacoma Pro 2017 with this lift kit. Wheels are 17x8.5 with 0mm spacing.
Q Will I be able to fit 285/70/17 tires on a Tacoma Pro 2017 with this lift kit. Wheels are 17x8.5 ...... Read more answer nowA These wheels will fit without rubbing: Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32" 4.5" Bigger tires may require some trimming. Also precise caster/camber adjustment and body lift may help
Do you guys just sell the front resivour mounts?
Q Do you guys just sell the front resivour mounts? answer nowA Usual generic mounts can be used
If i want to level and lift my 2015 trd pro, while getting the most lift from this kit, what other parts would i need to accomplish this?
- I just need the rear, can you please give me a price?
Q I just need the rear, can you please give me a price? answer nowA Here are rear components * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/rear-lift/toytec-progressive-mini-leaf-add-a-leaf-for-2005-toyota-tacoma/ * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/shocks-2016-and-up/king-2-5-performance-0-1-lift-rear-shocks-2005-2018-toyota-tacoma-6-lug/ * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/shocks-2016-and-up/king-2-5-body-rear-reservoir-adjuster-shocks-2005-2017-toyota-tacoma/ * * *
will I gain 3 inches to the height or 2 inches? because im still little confuse about the 2.5 revisor, that mean i will only gain 2 inches, not 3?
- I want these but I use my Tacoma as a work truck to haul things in the bed on a regular basis, maybe a grill or two or some wood, but nothing over 400-500 lbs. Will this kit with the compression adjuster work or will I need something beefier?
- Can I buy this kit with out the leaf springs? If so what’s the price
Q Can I buy this kit with out the leaf springs? If so what’s the price
Will my stock bump stops work with 3” set up front and stock height in the rear?
Q Will my stock bump stops work with 3” set up front and stock height in the rear? answer nowA Yes, they will work fine. if the truck is going off roading getting extended bump stops won't hurt but the factory ones will work fine
After using the grease supplied in the kit for the uca bushings, is it required to grease the uca through the sink fitting too?
Q After using the grease supplied in the kit for the uca bushings, is it required to grease the uca...... Read more answer nowA Total Chaos upper control arms do require some maintenance specially on the uniball since its exposed, Pretty much once every 2 weeks the uniball needs to be cleaned with a microfiber towel and add a couple drops of Triflo lubricant otherwise clunking/squeaking sounds will come out of it. One major thing to keep in mind is that Total Chaos is a high performance UCA and everything is metal against metal so definitely weird sounds will come out of it even with proper maintenance.
How much does this kit widen the track width of the vehicle
Q How much does this kit widen the track width of the vehicle answer nowAA Hello This kit is designed to lift your truck by 3 inches. This set does not extend the width of the track of your truck.
I want to run 35s and add bumpers and a bunch of other weight. I also tow alot. Going to be heavy most of the time. I want 3" front and back under full load. What do you have for me?
- I have a 2017 toyota tacoma TRD SPORT Whith Leveling Kit 3 Front 2.5 Dealer if I buy the king 3 Is can I be the same high
Q I have a 2017 toyota tacoma TRD SPORT Whith Leveling Kit 3 Front 2.5 Dealer if I buy the king 3 I...... Read more answer nowA This kit will get you about 3" of lift in the front. Coilovers may need to be adjusted with a wrench for the exact height. 2" rear lift is achieved with Add-a-leaf mini pack, if you have a heavy bumper or a winch in front, then you may get a little less lift. If you tow heavy trailers, you may also get a little less lift in the rear than 2".
Can you use stock uca's with this kit.?
Q Can you use stock uca's with this kit.? answer nowA No, aftermarket UCAs required as the coilovers have longer travel than stock
Can you substitute the toytec aal with say a daker leaf pack?
Q Can you substitute the toytec aal with say a daker leaf pack? answer nowA Yes, it's possible. Please note that KING shocks are tuned for softer leafs than Dakars
I bought this kit from you last week and a couple items are missing from the kit which came in 4 boxes. I'm missing the TAC DR 05 front differential drop kit and the TT 3DS 3° rear axle shims. Much appreciated if you would get back to me so I can complete the lift on my 18 Tacoma.
- Would this fit my 2001 Tacoma?
Q Would this fit my 2001 Tacoma? answer nowA Unfortunately no
I want this kit but already have the upper control arms
Is there anyway I can buy but with out upper control arms?
- Is there any additional parts or accessories i will need to install this kit? (i.e ext. brake lines, etc)
- hello good morning my questions is I want to buy a kit for my Toyota Tacoma 2007 Trd sport 4x4 which suspension would you recommend me Fox or king thanks
- What backspacing and offset on the wheels are needed to run this kit?
Q What backspacing and offset on the wheels are needed to run this kit? answer nowA Such wheels will fit without rubbing Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32" 4.5" bigger wheels will require some trimming. Also precise castercamber adjustment may help
Is there a certain way to maintain after a weather storm such as snow? Especially if the city drops salt? Will salt effect it?
Q Is there a certain way to maintain after a weather storm such as snow? Especially if the city dro...... Read more answer nowA Every aftermarket parts need a little extra attention, it is recommended to go to the car wash and wash all the suspension components including the frame with high pressure soapy water and then rinse it. By doing that you will extend your frame and suspension components life time.
how long should this kit take a professional shop to install on a 2018 tacoma
Q how long should this kit take a professional shop to install on a 2018 tacoma answer nowA From few hours to almost a day - it will depend ot how fast your old bolts would go off and on mechanics experiense and tools used. Also wheel alignment will be needed
How do I add the custom kings when I go to buy this kit?
Q How do I add the custom kings when I go to buy this kit? answer nowA We'll send you the parts available and when the custom coilover will be built - it will be sent. What custom coilover are you looking to purchase?
Will brackets to hold the resivores come with this kit
Q Will brackets to hold the resivores come with this kit answer nowA Yes sir, the brackets are included
Will this work with the factory 2018 Tacoma trd pro wheels ?
Q Will this work with the factory 2018 Tacoma trd pro wheels ? answer nowA Yes, it will work
How much would it cost to have the springs upgraded for bumper and skids and have the kings painted red?
- will this kit fit a 2018 Tacoma trd pro ? if so how much lift will it give me ?
Q will this kit fit a 2018 Tacoma trd pro ? if so how much lift will it give me ? answer nowA It will definitely fit a TRD PRO Tacoma 2018, 2 inches on the front and about 2 inches on the rear
IS THE FRONT SPRINGS UPGRADE FROM STOCK SPRING RATE FOR METAL BUMPER AND UNDER ARMOR?
Q IS THE FRONT SPRINGS UPGRADE FROM STOCK SPRING RATE FOR METAL BUMPER AND UNDER ARMOR? answer nowA The spring rate on KING coil overs is very light, we can order a custom build spring from KING iig you have a bumper and under armor
Can this kit be used with block levelers for additional lift? Front strut block is 1.25" rear block is 1.5".
- Could I replace my current lift (6 inch procomp with stock front shocks) with thit lift?
Q Could I replace my current lift (6 inch procomp with stock front shocks) with thit lift? answer nowA it is not recommended to stack lifts. It will be better to remove previous lift components
Will 295/70's fit on 17x9 -12 wheels with this lift?
Q Will 295/70's fit on 17x9 -12 wheels with this lift? answer nowA Test fitting would be the best option and with that tire size and off set wheels will be rubbing a loooooot
Does the suspension kit come with directions? What other directions is there?
Q Does the suspension kit come with directions? What other directions is there?
Does the not come with directions?
Q Does the not come with directions? answer nowA Please specify, what directions
Are these ready to ship now, or is there a 4-6 week wait time for custom builds?
Q Are these ready to ship now, or is there a 4-6 week wait time for custom builds? answer nowA Do you need the kit with compression adjusters or without?A WithoutA Yes, in stock.
what is the travel on this kit I'm looking for a mid travel for my 2017 Tacoma
Q what is the travel on this kit I'm looking for a mid travel for my 2017 Tacoma answer nowA Front shocks Extended length 21.687 '' Compressed length 16.75 '' Travel 4.95'' Rear shocks Extended length 24.29 '' Compressed length 15.83 '' Travel 8.5 ''
What size tire can I fit with a 16x8 wheel with 4.5" back spacing?
Q What size tire can I fit with a 16x8 wheel with 4.5" back spacing? answer nowA Q. What size tires can I run on a 16x8" wheel? With 4" or 4.5" back spacing we have several trucks running 285/75/16 tires, but they may rub on the front depending on wheel width, and back spacing. We do not guarantee any tire/ wheel fitment and recommend you have your tire dealer install and "test fit" any wheel tire combination you are considering
Can I order this kit WITHOUT the Total Chaos UCA and substitute the Toytec Leaf pack with tge Dakars leaf pack instead?
- Can this be ordered with the 700# spring that King offers as an option for the front shocks!
Q Can this be ordered with the 700# spring that King offers as an option for the front shocks! answer nowA No extra money for the 700 lbs coils for this order. The wait will be 3-4 weeks because they are custom made
Are these extended travel coilovers? The name "OEM upgrade kit" makes it sound like these won't provide a huge performance increase over stock. -2017 tacoma off road
- Does the kit come with the reservoir mounting hardware?
Q Does the kit come with the reservoir mounting hardware?
will this make my vehicle sit level? Or will there be a difference in height in the rear compared to the front if installed right out of the box?
- Is the amount of lift adjustable (0"-3"), or is it set at 3"?
Q Is the amount of lift adjustable (0"-3"), or is it set at 3"? answer nowA These are height adjustable (front), should be pre-set at 3" and you can adjust them to a desired height
I pull a small camper pretty often would this kit still be suitable or would I have to get a beefier aal?
- How much more do I have to pay for the black color suspension lift kit?
Q How much more do I have to pay for the black color suspension lift kit? answer nowA $300 for any color you want but the wait time could be extended 4-6 weeks.
Will this make my 2016 taco bad ass
Q Will this make my 2016 taco bad ass answer nowA This kit will increase your Tacos'c ground clearance at 3'' , will improve the wheel alignment and suspension tracel by using Total Chaos Uniball upper control arms and will improve road handling with the Remote Reservoir Coilovers. Also it will allow you to install bigger wheels if you'll want to do it in future.
Does this include uca bushings?
Q Does this include uca bushings? answer nowA Yes. Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings. Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
do these coilovers come valved for each vehicle?
Q do these coilovers come valved for each vehicle? answer nowA
Do i have to adjust anything on the kit? Or is it ready to offroad as it comes?
Q Do i have to adjust anything on the kit? Or is it ready to offroad as it comes? answer nowA
It is a complete kit ready to be installed and used.