Bilstein 0-2″ Front, 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks for 2016-2020 Toyota TacomaSale!
Bilstein 0-2″ Lift Front Shocks and 0-1″ Lift Rear Shocks for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Bilstein B8 5100 Front (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are designed for trucks and SUV’s with a front OE coilover style suspension. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2 inches of front lift (depending on application). The monotube shock absorbers feature a 46mm digressive piston a with self-adjusting deflective disc valve setting. Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers provide increased wheel travel and improved handling. Utilizing a B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorber is the easiest way to level out your vehicle.
1st clip = 0″ (stock)
2nd clip = 0.65″
3rd clip = 1.1″
4th clip = 1.55″
5th clip = 2″ (5th notch not recommended for 4×4 V6/4cyl Access Cab or 4×2 V6 Double Cab 6′ bed)
Collapsed Length (IN): 17.58
Extended Length (IN): 22.22
Collapsed Length (MM): 446.5
Extended Length (MM): 564.5
Bilstein B8 5100 rear shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides consistent fade free performance. B8 5100 shock absorbers utilize a unique, velocity sensitive, digressive piston which reacts to changing road conditions. All B8 5100 shock absorbers are tuned for each specific application to assure optimal performance is achieved. B8 5100 shock absorbers offer a significant improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
Collapsed Length (IN): 14.02
Extended Length (IN): 22.94
Collapsed Length (MM): 356
Extended Length (MM): 582.7
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q 2020 TRD off road double cab. With the 5100's and stock coils what is preferred setting for a lev... answer nowA In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- A yes it will fit stock height ( 0'' lift)
- Q I bought these BILSTEIN SHOCKS for my TRD Sport 4x4 2020 Tacoma and I do not know yet if I only w... answer nowA Hi Front shocks work with stock coils and can be configured in ranges from 0 to 2 inches Installation Instructions https://productdesk.cart.bilsteinus.com//media/products/bilstein/E4-WM5-Y518A00_2.pdf In order to get 1 inch lift from the rear, you need to use an additional block for the lift We can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/rear-lift/toytec-1-rear-lift-block-kit-with-u-bolts-for-2016-2019-toyota-tacoma/ https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/rear-lift/pro-comp-1-rear-lift-block-u-bolt-kit-1995-2014-toyota-tacoma-tundra-1999-2014/
- Q I have a 2020 TRD Sport 4x4 Tacoma with 265/70 17 KO2´s and Black TRD Wheels. What I want is to l... answer nowA Is about 1 inch between front and rear to level. Now instead of level it with 1" what about lifting 2" in front, what do I need to do to the rear?
- Q I have a Stock 2018 Tacoma TRD sport 4x4. I want to raise my front end 2 inches and the rear 1 in... answer nowA You'll also needhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/rear-lift/toytec-1-rear-lift-block-kit-with-u-bolts-for-2016-2019-toyota-tacoma/
- Q I have a 2017 4x4 Offroad Double Cab, can I buy just this and use my stock springs and get a 2/1 ... answer nowA These shocks are fit for 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4WD You can use front shocks with stock coils to get the lift you need. (0-2") https://productdesk.cart.bilsteinus.com//media/products/bilstein/E4-WM5-Y518A00_2.pdf Rear shocks will work with stock coils, but they will not be able to lift the truck by 1 inch. To do this, buy longer coils or spacers
- Q Will I need to purchase anything else (coils, spacers, etc.) If I only desire to level the front ... answer nowA Hi With these front shocks, you can use your stock coils and adjust them in height within 0-2 "to reach the level of your truck Installation Instructions front https://productdesk.cart.bilsteinus.com//media/products/bilstein/E4-WM5-Y518A00_2.pdf Rear shocks can work with stock springs, but if you need to reach 1 inch from the rear, a spacer or longer spring will be used
- Q if i set this on the second notch and later on i want to go higher can i just move the clip or is... answer nowA You can set it higher by disassembling the strut and assembling it back again
- Q I Have a 2018 Tacoma v6 trd off road access cab and i am installing the Rxt multi leaf pack at op... answer nowA Hello IgorThanks for the response. Yes i am going to use the stock coils in the front and the RXT multi rate in the rear at option 2, remove an replace with extra spring supplied. I was wondering why it not recommended and what would be the expected consequences if the 5th clip position is used with stock springs?
- Q I have a 2017 TRD Sport Access Cab 4x4 Long Bed. My rear stock measurement is 21.75" and my front... answer nowA You may use spacer or you may leave it as is without spacer because we are and will go lower with come load on You may use spacer or you may leave it as is without spacer because we are and will go lower with come load onhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/front-top-plate-spacer-one-14-inch/
- Q If I install this at the 4th setting and add a 1" block in the rear, will my truck sit level? answer nowA Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- Q Will these rear shocks work with the Dakar 2” rear leaf pack? If not, which 5100 series shocks wi...
- Q Will this set up work with a 2019 SR5 Tacoma I’m just wondering if anyone has tried it? All I see... answer nowA Yes, it will work on 2019 Taco not TRD PRO
- Q I have a 2016 Trd off-road double cab long bed. What the max hight I can add to the front with th... answer nowA 2'' can be added to the front
- A Hello notch position does not influence the rod travel
- Q Can I use the icon 1.5 aal for the rear with the 5100 rear shocks? Or will the shock be too short?
- Q I have a 2016 Tacoma SR5. Right now i have a 6 inch Rough Country lift kit. If i set the Front an... answer nowA These shocks lift only the front.It is not recommended to stack lifts - can be harmful for the suspension and transmission
- Q I have a 2017 tacoma double cap long bed off-road. How much does the ride quality on road go up? ... answer nowA Bilstein 5100 shocks are digressive valving system which means "the faster you go, the softer the shocks get"Perfect quality and advanced road handling.You can reuse your old bushings if they are in a good condition.If not lifting the rear - stock rear shocks can be used
- Q Does anyone know the front shock settings,rear lift, and wheel/tire combo on the Tacoma shown in ... answer nowA We can say that 32'' tires will fit without rubbing with 3'' front lift, 33'' may require some minor plastic trimming.Also precise castercamber adjustment may help
- Q I have a '17 TRD Sport Access Cab.. the description says no to use the 5th notch. How come? I am ... answer nowA As Acess cab is lighter please try 3-4 notch. I'ts great chance that you'll acheive 3'' of front liftThe link for front is not different, for regulat and acess cab it is not recommended to use 5th notch not to overlift higher then 3'' especially if having light 4cyl engine (V6 is heavier)
- Q Please tell me if i am correct. This kit comes with 2 front shocks that are adjustable up to 2in.... answer nowA You are quite right.Rears can be used with 1'' blocts or with stock height (0'' lift)
- Q As the 2016 Tacoma TRD Off-Road has a 1" lift from the factory, what is the max *additional* lift... answer nowA The 3rd gen Tacome will be lifted up to 2'' front lift.For previous gen Tacomas 5100s give more lift
- Q Does it come with install instruction and the their any other parts need for the install? answer nowA Installation hardware is included, nothing more is needed.Please note that rear shocks willl not lift the truck by themselves - they are for already installed 1'' lift or allow stock heiht (0'' lift)
- Q I have a 2017 TRD Offroad 4x4 model. Will this kit level out my truck when using this kit or do I... answer nowA These kit has front height adjustable shocks, they are able to lift the front using stock coils up to 2,5''the rear shocks are just longer then stock - they allow to use lift blocks if you want but will not lift the rear end by themselves
- Q I currently have a 3'' front 2'' rear spacer lift on my 2016 tacoma 4x4 double cab trd sport. Can... answer nowA It is not recommended to stack lifts, but it is possible for the rear end.Fot the front it is not needed - the front shocks are height adjustable and can give you up to 2,5'' of front lift
- Q Can I use the 2" adjustment on a 2017, Tacoma 4x2 sport, with double cab, and short bed. answer nowA Yes, it can be used on factory (stock) coil springs. Please be sure you wil not add more then 2'' to the front height
- Q I have a 2016 trd sport 4x4 tacoma, would it be bad to max it out at 2" in the front and 1" in th... answer nowA As the 3rd gen Tacomas are already facory lifted at 1'' it is not recommended to lift them more then 2''
- Q Have a 2016 TRD Sport 4 x 2. Only going to level using the .65 setting and adding the rear stock ... answer nowA I answered my own question. After installation using 0.65 now all 4 wheel centers are exactly 21.5" to the fender edge. Perfectly level.
- A No you don't need drop kit for lifts under 3"
- A Take it out. You probably don't need it but I'm no expert.
- Q If I put Front shocks at 2" and add 1" block on back with Bilsteins all around will this level th... answer nowA It should get you very close to level. We recommend taking existing measurements of the front and rear from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender to see how much you need to level.
- Q 2016 Tacoma SR5 Double Cab Stock, can I raise the front 2" without having to add differential drop?
- Q I have a 2016 TRD Off Road 4x4 double cab and want to raise the truck at least 1" all around. Saw...
- Q I have 2016 Tacoma try sport only want to level front what clip location do I need to use answer nowA 2016 tacoma TRD 4wd 4 door what tire size can run with these f& R 5100 SHOCKS
- Q So My Tacoma is a 2017 TRD Sport Long Bed 2wd. What is the highest ring on the front and with a l...
- Q Can the rear shocks in this kit be used with a progressive 3 leaf add a leaf? What is the ride qu... answer nowA ToyTec progressive AALs will give about 3" or more lift in the rear and shocks will be too short.
- Q I want to lift my Tacoma SR5 only 1 inch all the way around. I read the rear shocks will help rid... answer nowA Yes, you are right - the rear end will need some blocks, for example https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/rear-1-inch-block-kit-includes-u-bolts/ https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/1-inch-rear-blocks-without-u-bolts/ https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/1-5-inch-rear-blocks-without-u-bolts/ or add-a-leafs https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/rear-toytec-add-a-leafs-for-2000-2006-toyota-tundra-and-2005-and-up-tacoma/ (only couple of bucks more, but giving better ride when towing something heavy) to be lifted. As for the front end - it can be lifted with the help of front regulated shocks: 1st clip = 0″ (stock) 2nd clip = 0.65″ 3rd clip = 1.1″ 4th clip = 1.55″Do you need rear 1'' lift blocks for the Tacoma SR5 2016-2017 or for some other years' Tacoma?
- Q I have a 2017 trd off road dbl cab lng bed. Will it clear 275 70 17 tires? 4.5 bs 0 off set answer nowA Can't be told exactly - it'll depend on your rims and the whole suspension condition (it may vary from truck to truck even in a new cars). So if the 2nd clip will bee too small for the leveling the 3rd can can be tried to be used. Also please keep in mind that the straight leveling may depend on the weight of luggage carried and heavy options (such as heavy bumper or winch) installed.Please keeo in mind, that these shocks will not work for TRD PRO Model, but if you have not TRD PRO but TRD, then these front shocks are advertised to lift front up to 2"". Rear Shocks wont lift the vehicle.
- Q Just for clarification, these will work well with a 2017 TRD sport Double cab, long bed 4x4? even...
- A Yes, can be used. It is not recommended only for 4×4 V6/4cyl Access Cab or 4×2 V6 Double Cab 6′ bed.
- A These shocks will not work for TRD PRO Model, but if you have not TRD PRO but TRD, then these front shocks are advertised to lift front up to 2". Rear Shocks wont lift the vehicle.
- A Unfortunately we do not have a good coil option for the 2016-2017 Tacomas yet.
- Q Wanting to install on 2016 4x4 double cab and run 265/70r17 BFG KO2. Can I do so with this lift @... answer nowA Can't be told exactly - it'll depend on your rims and the whole suspension condition (it may vary from truck to truck even in a new cars). So if the 2nd clip will bee too small for the leveling the 3rd can can be tried to be used. Also please keep in mind that the straight leveling may depend on the weight of luggage carried and heavy options (such as heavy bumper or winch) installed.
- A Hello, Keith. Thanks for contacting our support. As I managed to find out, 5th clip is for 2″ lift. 5th notch is not recommended by lift kit manufacturer for 4×4 V6/4cyl Access Cab or 4×2 V6 Double Cab 6′ bed Tacoma. But if you have a TRD Tacoma, your suspension travel is longer then on other tacomas and the usage of the 5th clip is possible.
- Q Would this help clear some 33x12.50r18r toyo open country MT tires ? Of course some trimming migh...
- A Yes rear will work with stock height or 1" lift
Yes, these will work with OEM, stock coils.
Yes you can
You may also like…
ICON 1.5″ Lift Rear Expansion Pack Add a Leaf 1995-2020 Toyota Tacoma(6 reviews)$214.95 Read more