Bilstein 2″ Lift Kit with Front Coil Options for 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma
Bilstein 2″ Lift Kit with Front Coil Options for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
- 2 Front Bilstein 5100 shocks (Do not adjust them more than stock settings since Eibach springs already provide 2″ of lift)
- 2 Rear Bilstein 5100 Shocks
- Front Eibach Springs 2″ Lift or OME
- Rear Options: ICON 1.5″ Lift AAL or Block kit (1″ Block recommended for close to level look) or ReadyLift 1.5″ AAL
- Diff Drop kit
Questions and answers of the customers
- A These wheels will fit without rubbing:Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32" 4.5"Bigger tires may require some trimming. Also precise caster/camber adjustment and body lift may help
- Q I purchased and installed this kit. The front sits lower than than the rear by about 3/4". I see ... answer nowA Steering and front suspension are not designed for higher. Leverage effect will cause more than appropriate lift, it will be greater than 3/4''rear will settle after some hundred miles, or you may use rear blocks instead of add a leafs
- Q I would like to level the front of my 2019 trd off road. Which rear option would you recommend if...
- Q I see the Icon 1.5in AAL is an option with this lift kit. Will the 5100 Shocks work with the Icon... answer nowA yes, will work if no jumping)
- Q If your going to run 285/65 R16 are to stock upper control arms adequate or what do you recommend... answer nowA UCA's are recommended but not required, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.So Total Chaos upper control arms do require some maintenance specially on the uniball since its exposed, Pretty much once every 2 weeks the uniball needs to be cleaned with a microfiber towel and add a couple drops of Triflo lubricant otherwise clunking/squeaking sounds will come out of it. One major thing to keep in mind is that Total Chaos is a high performance UCA and everything is metal against metal so definitely weird sounds will come out of it even with proper maintenance. NOTE: This UCA's are not adjustable but the arm is designed to give the vehicle proper caster and more articulation on the front end SPC upper control arms are more designed for daily driving and tackle easy to moderate trail, also the upper ball joint is fully adjustable and regreasble as well. This SPC UCA's are pretty much maintenance free. NOTE: SPC UCA's will help to get the vehicle aligned and helps a lot with caster and camber If the client is planning on tackling really hard trails Total Chaos is a great choice or if he/she is planning on daily driving and doing easy/moderate trails SPC is the way to go
- Q Just received my 2 in Bilstein lift,clamp rings are on the bottom nouch is this correct answer nowA Please send us photos of the issue and specify more clearly what is it about
- A Here is what you can use for lean correction *** https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/front-lifts-2/front-top-plate-spacer-one-14-inch/ *** if you have very small lean and no additional constant load - it can fade away with stronger coils of this lift kit
- Q I have a 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD sport 2wd. I have a tad bit bigger tires then stock. I would like... answer nowA It will work wellAdd a leafs are recommended for towing heavy trailers and carrying heavy loads, campers, reinforced rear bumpers etc. Add a leafs give mote than 1'' rear lift when not loaded.Rear blocks will be good for comfort if riding not fully loaded
- Q I have a 2019 Tacoma off road 4x4. Will the BILSTEIN 2" LIFT KIT WITH EIBACH COILS FOR 2016-2019 ...
- Q I am planning to install 120 lb front bumper prior getting your kit, will it compromise the dimen... answer nowA Definitely, the weight of the bumper will push the front end down
- A Maximum you can use Rim* - 8" Tire Width* - 12" Tire* - 32" Backspace* - 4.5"
- Q I just installed this kit with aal... i left front shocks at stock settings... it sits a lot lowe... answer nowA Do not lift the front any higher than 2". 2" is the limit on what the 2016+ Tacomas can do, since they already have a 1" lift from factory totalling 3" total. Rear might settle a bit and it should get close to level
- Q Is this kit offered with everything except the coils? Already have other coils but want this kit ... answer nowA Yes we can do it just please put in the order details "I already have the coils - please refund the coils" and we'll refund $169
- Q Can the rear shocks be used with the 2 inch add a leaf? I thought the rear shocks can only be use... answer nowA
Rear 5100s will be good for regular ride.
For heavy offroading longer BOSS shocks are recommended for better wheels articulation
- Q I purchased this kit for my 2018 TRD off road DCSB and recently installed it per the instructions... answer nowA we do not recommend adjusting to a higher setting, rear might settle a bit and bring it close to level
- Q If i select 1.5 block kit on rear lift option, you ship AAL and a block kit or replace the AAL by... answer nowA Hello We will send you exactly what you choose either blocks or AAL
- Q I don’t understand the answers given above. Will a 285/70/17 tire size fit with this lift? They w... answer nowA These wheels will fit without rubbing:Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32" 4.5"Bigger tires may require some trimming. Also precise caster/camber adjustment and body lift may help
- Q So are you saying to leave the adjustable rings on the front coil overs as they are when they com... answer nowA Hello You understood correctly
- Q Hello, I have a 2017 4cyl Access cab with a midrise camper shell. Will these coils be too stiff f... answer nowA Front coils will give you about 2,5-3'' front lift, just please use the front height adjustable 5100 shocks on the lowest notch adjustment. Putting higher notches will overlift the front and can be harmful.As hor the rear - leaf springs will be good for the camper shell with additional weight carried.Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- A For this kit assembled option is not offered yet
- Q I want to to the $799 Bilstein 2” lift and level to my 2017 4dr longbed Tacoma Trd off road, but ... answer nowA Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.pngAdd a leafs give at least 1.5'' of tear lift or slightly more
- A As front springs give 2'' of lift, it is not recommended to set the front shocks higher than the lowest notch
- A about 6-8 hours
- Q When you say 1 inch factory lift. Does that include the Sr5. Or are we specifically talking TRD p... answer nowA it will fir 2016 SR5 quad cab giving additionally 2'' of front lift
- Q I have a 2017 tacoma sr5 4x4. will i be able to put 275/70R17 on it without any rubbing? answer nowA Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32" 4.5"Such wheels will fit without rubbing, bigger tires can require some trimming.Also precise caster/camber adjustment may help.Wheel spacers are sometimes used. Body lift kit helps to accommodate bigger tires.
- A Stock u-bolts are good for AALs.Longer u-bolts are needed for blocks
- A UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q I'm looking to lift my truck and add some wheels and tires. Will this kit allow my truck to be ba... answer nowA Hello No, this set is designed for lifting and leveling at 2 inches (Bilstein 2″ Lift Kit ) At 3 inches, we can offer you other kits, but they are more expensive. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/2016-lift-kits/revtek-0-3-adjustable-lift-kit-for-2016-2018-toyota-tacoma/ https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/0-2-75-lift-kit-stage-2-icon-2016-toyota-tacoma/ https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/icon-0-2-75-lift-kit-stage-3-wtubular-uca-2016-2017-toyota-tacoma/
- A Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. http://prntscr.com/gfgxwt
- Q Does the 1" block kit replace the add a leaf, or is that in addition to it? I'm assuming that the... answer nowA 1'' bloc replaces add a leaf.You are right, 1'' block is better for leveling
- A Eibach coils give 2'' front lift to stock weight trucks.They have approximately 10% higher spring rate than stock coils.
- Q When you say "Do not adjust" do you mean that it is not needed or that it will damage the coils? answer nowA It will overlift the truck and will damage the suspension
- Q Will this clear a 33inch tire without any rubbing nor wheel spacers? 2017 Trd 4x4 sport answer nowA Lift Size Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 3" / 1.5" 8" 12" 32" 4.5"such tires will fit without rubbing, bigger tires will require some trimming.Also precise castercamber adjustment may help
- A Such tires will fit without rubbingRim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32" 4.5"Bigger tires may require some trimming or wheel spacers.Also precise castercamber adjustment may help
- Q 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 Long bed (6.2” Long bed) – Q. With regard to this specific lift ... answer nowA 2016+ Tacomas are already lifted 1'' from the factory so no more then 2'' additional lift is recommended. Lifting more can be harmful
- Q Anyway to make this kit a 3” lift? This is exactly what I am looking for but in a 3” lift answer nowA As 3rd gen (2016-2019) Tacomas arenalready lifted 1''mfrom the factory this kit will give them 2'' additional lift