Bilstein 2″ Lift Kit with Eibach Coils for 2016-2019 Toyota Tacoma
Bilstein 2″ Lift Kit with Eibach Coils for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota Tacoma
- 2 Front Bilstein 5100 shocks (Do not adjust them more than stock settings since Eibach springs already provide 2″ of lift)
- 2 Rear Bilstein 5100 Shocks
- Front Eibach Springs 2″ Lift
- Rear ToyTec’s AAL 1.5-2″ lift or Block kit (1″ Block recommended for close to level look)
- Diff Drop kit
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Can the rear shocks be used with the 2 inch add a leaf? I thought the rear shocks can only be use... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Rear 5100s will be good for regular ride.
For heavy offroading longer BOSS shocks are recommended for better wheels articulation
- Q I purchased this kit for my 2018 TRD off road DCSB and recently installed it per the instructions... answer nowAnswered by the admin we do not recommend adjusting to a higher setting, rear might settle a bit and bring it close to level
- Q If i select 1.5 block kit on rear lift option, you ship AAL and a block kit or replace the AAL by... answer nowAnswered by the admin Hello We will send you exactly what you choose either blocks or AAL
- Q I don’t understand the answers given above. Will a 285/70/17 tire size fit with this lift? They w... answer nowAnswered by the admin These wheels will fit without rubbing:Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32" 4.5"Bigger tires may require some trimming. Also precise caster/camber adjustment and body lift may help
- Q So are you saying to leave the adjustable rings on the front coil overs as they are when they com... answer nowAnswered by the admin Hello You understood correctly
- Q Hello, I have a 2017 4cyl Access cab with a midrise camper shell. Will these coils be too stiff f... answer nowAnswered by the admin Front coils will give you about 2,5-3'' front lift, just please use the front height adjustable 5100 shocks on the lowest notch adjustment. Putting higher notches will overlift the front and can be harmful.As hor the rear - leaf springs will be good for the camper shell with additional weight carried.Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- Answered by the admin For this kit assembled option is not offered yet
- Q I want to to the $799 Bilstein 2” lift and level to my 2017 4dr longbed Tacoma Trd off road, but ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.pngAdd a leafs give at least 1.5'' of tear lift or slightly more
- Answered by the admin As front springs give 2'' of lift, it is not recommended to set the front shocks higher than the lowest notch
- Answered by the admin about 6-8 hours
- Q When you say 1 inch factory lift. Does that include the Sr5. Or are we specifically talking TRD p... answer nowAnswered by the admin it will fir 2016 SR5 quad cab giving additionally 2'' of front lift
- Q I have a 2017 tacoma sr5 4x4. will i be able to put 275/70R17 on it without any rubbing? answer nowAnswered by the admin Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32" 4.5"Such wheels will fit without rubbing, bigger tires can require some trimming.Also precise caster/camber adjustment may help.Wheel spacers are sometimes used. Body lift kit helps to accommodate bigger tires.
- Answered by the admin Stock u-bolts are good for AALs.Longer u-bolts are needed for blocks
- Answered by the admin UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q I'm looking to lift my truck and add some wheels and tires. Will this kit allow my truck to be ba... answer nowAnswered by the admin Hello No, this set is designed for lifting and leveling at 2 inches (Bilstein 2″ Lift Kit ) At 3 inches, we can offer you other kits, but they are more expensive. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/2016-lift-kits/revtek-0-3-adjustable-lift-kit-for-2016-2018-toyota-tacoma/ https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/0-2-75-lift-kit-stage-2-icon-2016-toyota-tacoma/ https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/icon-0-2-75-lift-kit-stage-3-wtubular-uca-2016-2017-toyota-tacoma/
- Answered by the admin Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. http://prntscr.com/gfgxwt
- Q Does the 1" block kit replace the add a leaf, or is that in addition to it? I'm assuming that the... answer nowAnswered by the admin 1'' bloc replaces add a leaf.You are right, 1'' block is better for leveling
- Answered by the admin Eibach coils give 2'' front lift to stock weight trucks.They have approximately 10% higher spring rate than stock coils.
- Q When you say "Do not adjust" do you mean that it is not needed or that it will damage the coils? answer nowAnswered by the admin It will overlift the truck and will damage the suspension
- Q Will this clear a 33inch tire without any rubbing nor wheel spacers? 2017 Trd 4x4 sport answer nowAnswered by the admin Lift Size Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 3" / 1.5" 8" 12" 32" 4.5"such tires will fit without rubbing, bigger tires will require some trimming.Also precise castercamber adjustment may help
- Answered by the admin Such tires will fit without rubbingRim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32" 4.5"Bigger tires may require some trimming or wheel spacers.Also precise castercamber adjustment may help
- Q 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 Long bed (6.2” Long bed) – Q. With regard to this specific lift ... answer nowAnswered by the admin 2016+ Tacomas are already lifted 1'' from the factory so no more then 2'' additional lift is recommended. Lifting more can be harmful
- Q Anyway to make this kit a 3” lift? This is exactly what I am looking for but in a 3” lift answer nowAnswered by the admin As 3rd gen (2016-2019) Tacomas arenalready lifted 1''mfrom the factory this kit will give them 2'' additional lift