Bilstein B8 6112 0-2″ Front and 0-1.5″ Rear 5160 Lift Kit for 2016-2019 Toyota Tacoma
Bilstein B8 6112 0-2″ Front kit and matching 5160 Series 0-1.5″ Rear Lift Shocks for 2016-2019 Toyota Tacoma
- 2 Front coils, 2 Front shocks (6112 kit)
- 2 Rear Remote Reservoir shocks
Note: Coilovers do NOT come assembled.
Bilstein B8 6112 leveling kits are designed to provide more ground clearance, allow for larger tires, and increase wheel travel. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.75 inches of front lift (depending on application). These kits consist of (2) 60mm shock absorbers combined with (2) custom matched cold wound coil springs and (2) billet aluminum spring seats. The large 60mm digressive piston allows for increased damping control for optimal on-road and off-road capabilities. Experience the legendary Bilstein off-road experience with the best direct fit spring and shock kit for your light truck or SUV.
Bilstein B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. The remote reservoir will offer increased cooling capacity and wheel travel to optimize overall performance compared to a traditional shock absorber. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design for consistent fade free performance and utilize velocity sensitive digressive valve settings which are tuned for each specific application. Each shock absorber is fitted with a unique 360 degree swivel banjo hose fitting, providing a clean, low profile installation. B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers will increase overall durability of your vehicle allowing you to conquer the harshest of off-road environments.
Questions and answers of the customers
- A will work if you have 3'' front and if your rear is leveled.Will not work if rear is also 3'' lifted
- Q I like the Bilstein 6112/5160 Kit but don't see the add on options like diff kit and AALs. Also, ... answer nowA No earlier then mid spring.You can use AALshttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/rear-toytec-add-a-leafs-for-2000-2006-toyota-tundra-and-2005-and-up-tacoma/
- Q Will this kit work on my 2018 tacoma trd off road? Will I need a diff drop down kit? Can the kit ... answer nowA yes it will for sure work for your 2018 Tacoma, you wont need a diff drop kit and yes it can be used with no add a leaf in the rear using the stock leafs. I have had mine setup like that for over a year with no problems.This kit does allow you to add up to 1.5 inches of add a leaf and if you did that it would not hurt to do the carrier bearing drop. but not needed.
- Q Do I need to add a leaf spring to the back or is it not required and what other parts do I need t... answer nowA Rear shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or blocks will be required for a lift. Rear shocks are only longer than the stock shock - designed for use with the existing lift.
- A these coils are approximately 10% stronger then the stock
- A Yes, comes completely as pictured
- A These coils are longer and about 10% stronger.
- A We can offer assembled only these coilovershttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/front-lifts-2/ome-2-inch-lift-front-coilovers-for-2016-2018-toyota-tacoma/* * *https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/front-lifts-and-coilovers/toytec-boss-front-0-3-inch-lift-coilovers-for-2005-2014-toyota-tacoma/
- A Shocks, bushings, hardware, front coils
- Q Is this setup for both 2wd and 4wd or is it only for 4wd? Also, is this stage 1 or is is there mo... answer nowA For both 2wd and 4wd ar long as your Tacoma is 6-lug.These shocks can ne installed either for stock rear height or for 1'' rear lift
- Q Does this kit need the away bar relocation kit and do you need the front side drop kit. Also do y... answer nowA Diff drop kt is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.Sway bar relocation is not neededThis item is not supplied assembled unfortunatelly.
- Q Directions say to put ride height one notch lower on passenger side. (For front) why? Doesn't mak... answer nowA to correct driver's side lean
- Q Will this kit need any accessories to complete the leveling job, or will it be all good to go? ..... answer nowA Installation hardware is included - nothing else is needed. This kit will lift the front end of the truck and will allow to use rear up to 1.5'' lift if installed
- Q I sent this same question on another lift of yours but would like to know the same answer with th... answer nowA It will lift the front end, the rear will remain th same height without blocks
- Q Are the front coil/shocks assembled when shipped or does that need to be done at a shop after shi... answer nowA they are not assembled.
- A what shocks would you suggest then
- Q How diffictuly is the install, and is anything else needed for this lift besides the shocks? answer nowA Some experience, some tools and about 1-1,5 hours per side may be required.
- A This kit will allow to raise your front up to 2''. As for the rear - the rear height will remain the same as it was before the kit installation. The rear shocks are longer and designed to fit either the stocks height or the 1'' existing rear lift.