Bilstein B8 8112 Series 0.6-2.5″ Lift Kit for 2005-2020 Toyota TacomaSale!
Bilstein B8 Series 0.6-2.5″ Lift Kit for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Front Coilovers BILSTEIN B8 8112 Series
Part: 41-269282 and 41-269299 (old:47-269279)
BILSTEIN B8 8112 (ZoneControl CR) is a direct fit coilover kit designed for light trucks and SUV’s. ZoneControl CR is a revolutionary technology delivering position sensitive damping. The system incorporates a triple piston design, offering 3 stages of compression valving and 2 stages of rebound valving. The coilover module utilizes a threaded spring seat for ride height adjustability ranging from 0.5-2.5″. The damper is supplied with a remote reservoir for increased cooling and an accompanied, bolt-on anodized reservoir chassis mount. BILSTEIN B8 8112 (ZoneControl CR) position sensitive coilovers will offer unparalleled ride comfort during every day driving combined with maximum control over large suspension inputs.
Preset Lift Heights:
4WD V6, Double Cab, 6’ Bed 2016+ 1.4” lift and 2005-2015 1.9” lift
4WD V6, Double Cab, 5’ Bed 2016+ 1.5” lift and 2005-2015 2.2” lift
4WD V6, Access Cab 2016+ 1.6” lift and 2005-2015 2.1” lift
4WD 4cyl, Access Cab 2016+ 1.6” lift
RWD, 6 lug, V6, Double Cab, 6’ Bed 2016+ 1.7” lift and 2005-2015 2.1” lift
RWD, 6 lug, V6, Double Cab, 5’ Bed 2016+ 2” lift and 2005-2015 2.3” lift
RWD, 6 lug, V6, Access Cab 2016+ 2.2” lift and 2005-2015 2.6” lift
RWD, 6 lug, 4cyl, Access Cab 2016+ Do not use – the pre-set lift height is too high and must be adjusted before installing on vehicle. Proceed to Step D for instructions on how to lower spring seat.
Rear Bypass Shocks B8 8100 Series
BILSTEIN B8 8100 (Bypass) is a direct fit, position sensitive, damper for light trucks and SUV’s. These motorsports inspired shock absorbers utilize a dual tube externally adjustable bypass design. B8 8100 (Bypass) feature “Incremental Flow” bypass adjusters, allowing for finite and incremental changes for rebound and compression. The shocks utilize a bottom hose, remote reservoir exit port, delivering increased compression control during the full cycle. The remote reservoir is supplied with a bolt-on aluminum anodized chassis mount for an easy fitment. BILSTEIN B8 8100 (Bypass) will maximize the driver experience, offering unparalleled ride comfort and incredible bottom out control.
Download installation instructions:
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Are these shocks considered Mid or Long travel? Also what preset weight do your spring compressio...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q What is the wheel travel (articulation) on the shocks, front & rear (full droop)? thank you. answer nowA fully Extended fully collapsed Front Collapsed Length (IN)17.58 Extended Length (IN)22.22 Travel (IN) 4.64 Rear Extended Length (IN): 24.06 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 14.22 Inch Travel (IN) 9.84
- Q Will this kit work on my 2018 tacoma trd off road? Do you need a fron dif drop down kit with this...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q What is the spring rate? And out of the box without adjusting, what lift do they provide a 2nd ge... answer nowA They are set on middle setting, spring rate is about 10% bigger then stock
- A The mountings may fit, but they are calibrated for 2nd genTacomas suspension