Rancho QuickLIFT 2.75″ lift Front Coilovers and Rear Shocks for 2005-2019 Tacoma
Rancho QuickLIFT 2.75″ lift Front Coilovers and Rear Shocks for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Tacoma
Parts: RS999915 / RS999319
Complete set of 4 (2 front coilovers and 2 rear shocks)
Front Coilover features:
- Part Number: RS999915
- Mounting Location: Front
- Loaded QuickLift Quick-Strut
- 2.75 in. Lift
- Compatible With myRIDE Wireless Controller
- Includes Coil Spring, upper mount and strut
- 9 position adjustable
Rancho’s Loaded Quick Lift is the quickest and easiest way to level the front of your pick up or SUV and eliminate the factory nose down rake. The Loaded Quick Lift includes the strut, coil spring and upper mount. It’s fully assembled and ready for install. The additional ride height gained will allow you to add larger tires, up to 35 inches depending on application. The Loaded Quick Lift is also adjustable in 9 different positions allowing you to tailor the ride quaility to meet your rig’s driving needs and it works with Rancho’s MyRide Wireless Controller, which will allow you to make adjustments on the fly, from the comfort of your vehicle’s cab, as driving conditions change.
Rear Shock Features:
- Part Number: RS999319
- Shock Series: RS9000XL
- 2.75-in. (70mm) body diameter
- Large 18mm Nitro Carb rod
- Nitrogen gas charged
- Liquid metallic finish
- Polyurethane bushings
- Protective boot included
Red Urethane Bushings,18mm Chrome Rod Diameter,2.75 in. Body Diameter,Liquid Metallic Finish,Protective Boot Included,Limited Lifetime Warranty,90-Day Free Ride Offer
Compressed Length: 17.13″
Extended Length: 21.98″
Compressed Length: 14.27″
Extended Length: 22.45″
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Will the rear shocks in this package be long enough if a leaf spring, with a 2" lift, is added to... answer nowA OME, Bilstein or ICON or any other shocks for 2''
- A Comes assembled as pictured
- Q I only got the two socks in the back and only one coil in the front. I’m missing another coil tha...
- Q What is the spring strength/weight? Have a 2017 with an aftermarket bumper adding about 100lb and... answer nowA These front coils are not designed to handle the extra weight from a heavy bumper
- A UCA's are recommended but not required, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q I did not see the rubber boot or shock cover for rear shocks on picture thats why. Thank you for ...
- A comes as pictured
- A It works as a leveling kit, allows to remove spacers
- Q My 2012 taco already has a 4 inch rear lift will these shocks work or do I need shock extenders a... answer nowA we'd better orderhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/rear-4-5-5-inch-lift-bilstein-5100-shocks-for-2005-toyota-tacoma/what fully extended length does your old shock have?
- Q Will this kit fit a 2019 Tacoma trd sport 4x4 double cab 3.5 V6? If so, will it lift it the full ... answer nowA As 2016+ Tacos are already lifted 1'' from the factory comparing to 2005-2015 Tacomas, the additional lift gained from the front coilovers will be about 2''Rear shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or blocks will be required for a lift.
- A Yes, these shocks are longer then stock.Longer break lines are not needed
- Q Will I need to replace upper control arms or any other steering geometry parts for a proper align... answer nowA UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- A It adds only front heigh.The specs are:FRONT: Amount Raised (IN): 2-3/4 Inch Lift Type: Strut And Coil Spring Assembly Maximum Tire Size: 33 x 11.50 Minimum Wheel Diameter: 16REAR: Extended Length (IN): 22.43 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 14.05 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 0.7 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Mount-S4 Lower Mounting Style: Loop Sleeve-LS23
- Q Would there be an issue installing the Rancho QuickLIFT 2.75″ lift Front Coilovers and Rear Shock... answer nowA This kit is designed for stock suspension upgrede, which has no previous lifts.OME-T886 coils are for 200+ lbs front weight from aftermarket bumper or winch - are already giving you about 2,5''+ of lift. For the front we can offer https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-2005-and-up-toyota-tacoma-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-2003-and-up-toyota-4runner/If you don't have front additional weight and want to make your ride more comfortable - the coilovers can be used but without rear Rancho shocks from this kit. In that case your 886 coils will need to be removed .Dakar leaf springs also already give you rear lift - so longer then stock shocks are needed in the rear. We can offer these https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/ome-60091-rear-for-2005-toyota-tacoma/