ReadyLift 3″ Lift Kit with Bilstein 6112 for 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma
ReadyLift 3″ Front and 2″ Rear Blocks Lift Kit with Bilstein 6112 shocks and coils for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
ReadyLIFT is continually seeking to develop premium lift solutions for our customers. This quest to offer good-better-best lift choices for our Toyota Tacoma customers has resulted in the development of the all-new 69-5531 ReadyLIFT/Bilstein 6112 SST Lift Kit. 69-5531 – ReadyLIFT/Bilstein 6112 SST Lift Kit – 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma 2WD/4WD – (excludes TRD Pro).
The 69-5531 SST lift kit is the perfect system for the enthusiast customer who demands the very best performance on and off road. ReadyLIFT partnered with Bilstein to provide their popular 6112 series shock body and spring kit which alone provides 2.5″ of lift, but requires disassembly of the stock strut and you only get 2.5″ of front lift. We have found that Tacoma customers want a true 3″ of front lift and they want it in a bolt-on configuration. Our engineers accepted the challenge and have designed a new CNC-machined billet top hat that includes an additional 0.5″ of lift for a combined lift of 3″ in front. Even better is we handle the assembly for you so all you have to do is bolt the new 6112 strut assembly in – no spring compressor required! This results in much faster install times and you get a pre-set, pre-tuned performance lift set up right out of the box!
The all-new 69-5531 SST Lift Kit includes (2) Bilstein 6122 60mm digressive large off road piston monotube front shocks with new springs pre-set and pre-assembled with our ReadyLIFT top hat assembly, (2) front sway bar frame-side drop spacers, (2) differential drop spacers with hardware (for use on 4WD applications) and (2) OEM style cast 2″ tall rear lift blocks with new longer u-bolts.
This new lift system is perfect for the Tacoma truck owner who wants the best ride quality or is looking for comfortable precision performance on remote off-road adventures, all while allowing for up to a 33″ tall tire.
Note: Not for use on 4Runner.
Popular tire choices: 285/65-18 on 18×9 0 offset or 285/70-17 on 17×8 0 offset.
- (2) Bilstein 6112 front shocks and springs assembled with ReadyLIFT top hat.
- (2) OE style cast iron rear lift blocks with (4) new longer u-bolts
- (2) differential drop spacers with new longer hardware.
- (2) front sway bar spacers
- All necessary hardware and installation instructions.
DO IT YOURSELF!
Please read Instructions thoroughly and completely before beginning installation. Installation by a certified mechanic is recommended. ReadyLIFT Suspension Inc. is NOT responsible for any damage or failure resulting from improper installation.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I also ordered the 5100 rear shocks and it came with 2 2inch shock extenders are they required or...
- Q I just recently installed this lift on my Tacoma and when the wheel is cut al the way in either d... answer nowA This kit fits without problems for 2005-2020. TOYOTA TACOMA, if you usePopular tire options: 285 / 65-18 at an offset of 18 × 9 0 or 285 / 70-17 at an offset of 17 × 8 0.
- Q I know the recommended wheel size are 18 and 17, but has anyone tried a 285/75/16 wheel and tire ...
- Q What additional parts will i need with this lift? Upper arm bars, new brake lines, etc? answer nowA Includes:(2) Bilstein 6112 front shocks and springs assembled with ReadyLIFT top hat. (2) OE style cast iron rear lift blocks with (4) new longer u-bolts (2) differential drop spacers with new longer hardware. (2) front sway bar spacers All necessary hardware and installation instructions. https://www.readylift.com/media/installation-pdfs/69-5531IM-AA.pdfUCA's are recommended but not required, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end. longer brake lines not needed