SuperLift 3″ Lift Kit with UCAs, KING Shocks for 2005-2021 Toyota Tacoma
SuperLift 3″ Lift Kit with UCAs, KING Shocks for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Toyota Tacoma
- This is a complete 3” lift kit for the 2005-2021 Toyota Tacoma
- This kit lifts the front 3 inches and 1.5 inches in the rear
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Upper control arms (UCA), front strut spacers, differential spacers, sway bar spacers, Rear Superlift Shadow Shocks or Front and Rear King Shocks along with rear blocks & u-bolts
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry
Take your Toyota Tacoma to a whole new level with the Superlift UCA 3-inch lift kit for the 2005-2021 ToyotaTacoma which is simple solution for adding more height than a “leveling kit”. Superlift’s Upper Control Arm (UCA) Lift Kits have a strong, modern die-formed design constructed of solid steel rod, beefy gussets and include a flat mount ball joint cup along with King Shocks– Front Coil–over with Reservoir and Rear 2.5 with Reservoir shocks.
Superlift Suspension intentionally over-builds our suspension kits to be the best. The uniquely engineered design adds strength and durability and has bonus features that others do not offer. Superlift’s Toyota UCA kit includes pre-installed MOOG ball joints and bushings for long lasting performance. By using the new upper control arm arms, this lift kit offers a better ride quality and performance over traditional leveling kits.
This kit also includes all necessary suspension components and all required parts are included to make sure your Tacoma handles and performs just like a stock truck!
- A simple and Super-EZ bolt-on installation
- UCA’s include pre-installed MOOG® ball joints and bushings
- CNC machined ball joint socket and bushing eye ring for precise fit
- Differential spacers maintain proper CV axle angles
- Rear lift is achieved with Block & U-bolt Kit & Shocks
- Available in Shadow Shocks or King Shocks
- Adds clearance for up to 33” tires
- Fits 2WD and 4WD
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Now backed by LIFT FORCE WARRANTY – a supplemental powertrain warranty
- UCA Kits areassembled with MOOG® ball joints that provide great durability & articulation; and the serviceable design enables lubrication for longer life.
- UCA Kits are assembled with MOOG® control arm bushings to maintain OE ride performance and durability.
- Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- Truck can be returned back to stock with no issues
- No excessive ball joint or steering components
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|265/70 R17||Factory 17||Stock||Stock|
|33×11.50 R17||17 x 8||4.5|
|285/70 R17||17 x 9||4.5||Plus 6|
|295/65 R 18||18 x 9||4.75-5||Plus 6|
|33×12.50 R 18||18 x 9||4.75-5||Plus 6|
|33×12.50 R 20||20 x 9||4.75-5||Plus 6|
|285/60 R 20||20 x 9||4.75-5||Plus 6|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
INSTALLATION & NOTES:
- Installation time: 5 to 6 Hours
- Difficulty level: 3 to 5
- Does not fit TRD Pro Models
- Some minor trimming may be required in order to clear some 33” tires
- Do Not combine with any other suspension lift
- Differential drop components will not be required on 2WD models
- 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma Base
- 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma Limited
- 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner
- 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma SR
- 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma SR5
- 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
- 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
- 2005-2013 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner
Questions and answers of the customers
will this fit a 2021 tacoma trd off road
Q will this fit a 2021 tacoma trd off road answer nowA yes it will fit
Does this will fit a double cab 2015 TRD OFF-ROAD
Q Does this will fit a double cab 2015 TRD OFF-ROAD answer nowA yes it will fit 2015 Double cab TRD offroad
Why wouldn’t this kit fit a TRD Pro? Can’t think of a reason why? This is what I was looking at and now I’m question it.
- What is the differences between the trd pro models and the rest of the models that would make this system not fit?