Longer U-Bolts with hardware for Toyota Tacoma, 4Runner, Pickup
UB-75 or UB-90
- Longer U-Bolts for lift blocks or springs.
- Will also work with stock springs.
- High quality Zinc Plated steel.
- Can be cut to length.
- Complete with hardware as shown.
- Choose from lengths below:
- 7.5″ works well with shims, add-a-leafs, and replacement Old Man Emu springs
- 9″ Ubolts are the proper length for 1 to 2″ blocks.
** For 86-95 Pickup and 86-89 4Runner, if your Truck has 3.25″ ID rear Ubolts, this kit will not fit your vehicle **
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q if i am adding the TOYTEC 1.5-2.5" PROGRESSIVE 3 LEAF AAL to the leafs on my 2000 toyota tundra w...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Answered by the admin If the truck is getting an add a leaf and a shim definitely longer u bolts are recommended for safety
- Answered by the admin They should work, what is your rear springs?
- Q Will these U-bolts work on a 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4wd drive with 4 leaf spring. The U-Bolt ID i... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, they will work just fine
- Q Size of bolt 1/2 or 9/16, Material Grade 5 or 8 grade, last one are they plated or un-plated ... ... answer nowAnswered by the admin U-Bolts 9/16' Nuts 9/16' Flat Washers
- Answered by the admin The ft torque spec for this U-Bolts is 85 lbs