Bilstein B8 6112 0-2″ Front Lift Kit for 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma
Bilstein B8 6112 0-2″ Front Lift Kit for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Bilstein B8 6112 leveling kits are designed to provide more ground clearance, allow for larger tires, and increase wheel travel. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.75 inches of front lift (depending on application). These kits consist of (2) 60mm shock absorbers combined with (2) custom matched cold wound coil springs and (2) billet aluminum spring seats. The large 60mm digressive piston allows for increased damping control for optimal on-road and off-road capabilities. Experience the legendary Bilstein off-road experience with the best direct fit spring and shock kit for your light truck or SUV.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I broke my driver side spring what is the replacement part number for the coil only is there a wa... answer nowA You may purchase new coils (sold in pairs)https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/front-lifts-2/bilstein-b12-front-80-140lb-coils-for-6112-kit-for-2005-2019-toyota-tacoma/
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Hello! Thanks for the help! My 2017 Tacoma TRD Offroad 6cyl Double Cab Long Box sits 22in in the ... answer nowA Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life. No need to install it for 1''
- Q Hi, I am looking to install a 6inch rough country lift kit for my 2016 Toyota Tacoma and wonderin... answer nowA You may use these shocks on the livest notch adjustment but withoul lift coils.It is not recommended to stack lifts
- A The OME springs are designed to wok with OME shocks - these are different
- Q hi just wondering what is the diff of 5100 and 6112? i have 2016 tacoma and im looking for softri... answer nowA Both choices are excellent. We try to stay away from "ride quality" questions do to the fact that it is very subjective. Both offer excellent ride quality, guess the biggest thing is the 6112 is a 60mm shock with a tuned spring and is geared more for the off roader/overlander.