Bilstein B8 8112 Coilover Suspension Kit 0.6-2.5″ Lift For Toyota Tacoma 2005-2020 4WDSale!
Bilstein B8 8112 Front Coilover Suspension Kit 0.6-2.5″ Lift For Toyota Tacoma 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 4WD
Part: 41-269282 & 41-269299 (old:47-269279)
BILSTEIN B8 8112 (ZoneControl CR) is a direct fit coilover kit designed for light trucks and SUV’s. ZoneControl CR is a revolutionary technology delivering position sensitive damping. The system incorporates a triple piston design, offering 3 stages of compression valving and 2 stages of rebound valving. The coilover module utilizes a threaded spring seat for ride height adjustability ranging from 0.5-2.5″. The damper is supplied with a remote reservoir for increased cooling and an accompanied, bolt-on anodized reservoir chassis mount. BILSTEIN B8 8112 (ZoneControl CR) position sensitive coilovers will offer unparalleled ride comfort during every day driving combined with maximum control over large suspension inputs.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have a procomp 6" lift that utilized factory front coilover. Will these work in that application? answer nowA Most likely no These coilovers are designed for independent work and can be adjusted in the range of 0.6-2.5 ″
- Q Seems that the connecting hose isn’t tighten all the way on my right side. Do I need to take it i...
- Q Is this direct fit for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma OR 4wd? If not, what other parts are needed? answer nowA Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- A Only fit for Toyota Tacoma 2019-2005 For 2010 and up Toyota FJ cruiser we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/?swoof=1&pa_product-type=coilovers&really_curr_tax=15-product_cat&perpage=45
- Q Are these considered long travel or mid travel shocks? And what rear leafs were these shocks test...
- A It depends on the usage.
- Q What can we use for a heavier spring? (650,700) for those of us that have OR bumpers, winches, sk... answer nowA Stronger coils can be offered with other coilovers https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/front-lifts-and-coilovers/toytec-boss-2-5-series-performance-coilover-kit-for-2005-2015-toyota-tacoma/
- Q what's the springs rated in these coilovers? currently running 5100 with stock spring,wondering i... answer nowA It is a 600 pound spring.
- A UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q I have a 2015 4Runner with a KDSS suspension. I am looking to lift the truck 2" and install a hea...