Eibach 2” Front Pro-Lift Coils for 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma
Eibach 2” Front Pro-Lift Coils for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Engineered with the same technology, craftsmanship and world-class materials that make Eibach springs and other suspension components the choice of champions in NASCAR, SCORE, CORR, the World Rally Championship, and even Formula 1.
Designed to increase ground clearance, for better off-road clearance and performance. The added suspension travel delivers a more responsive, more controlled ride over rough terrain, and gives you the additional wheel-well clearance to use bigger, higher-performance off-road wheels and tires.
- For use with Eibach Pro-Sport Leveling Shocks (Not for use with stock shocks)
- Coils are powder coated Silver.
- Provides approximately 2″ of lift on the bottom clip setting.
- Designed for 16+ Tacoma’s
- Sold as a pair, (2) front coils
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Coils are about 620 lbs
- A You'll need 5100 front shocks to use these coils
- Q Will these be fine with the bilstein 6112 on a 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD off road edition, if so how... answer nowA They'll give you similar height with 5100s and 6112s. Stay not higher then 2nd notch in order not to overlift the vehicle - can be harmful for the suspension
- A Yes, I have them installed on my 2016 I went with the second notch and wish I would have went with the third because I think my original lift is actually closer to 4" I added a 1/2 poly spacer on the left side and a 3/8 on the right and the truck now sits level
- Q how much lift would this give me, I have a 2016 Tacoma with bilstein 5100's. which setting would ... answer nowA These coils will give up to 2'' lift.Please use lowest notch adjustment on 5100s not to acheive too much lift and not to damage the suspension with ovelifting. Having more then 2'' of additional lift is not recommended for 3rd gen Tacomas
- A They should work just fine. The other Eibach coil springs are almost the same and they are designed to work with Eibach shocks or Bilstein shocks