FOX 0-3″ Lift Front Coilovers for 2005-2019 Toyota Tacoma
FOX 0-3″ Lift Front Coilovers for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota Tacoma
FOX 2.5″ DSC front coilovers for 2005 up Tacoma
0 to 3″ lift
Priced and sold per pair as pictured
2.5″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodies
Dual Speed Compression
The Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster provides added control and comfort tuning for on-road use while also offering more aggressive damping for use off-road. The adjuster allows for precise suspension tuning with the simple twist of two clearly defined knobs: No tools and no mess, just a way to easily fine-tune your suspension to best suit your needs in any conditions.
The DSC increases both low and high-speed compression levels up to 25%, allowing you to maximize small bump compliance and traction while still having the extra damping required for big hits.
Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
External Reservoir 2.5″ Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized black Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
Spring: Application specific, adjustable 3.0 Eibach® racing springs
Shaft: 7/8″ hardened NitroSteel® Steel
Piston: 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston
Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
Bearing: PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical Mounting
Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
***Aftermarket upper control arms are required***
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Yes, they will fit TotalChaos UCAs
- Q What is the spring rate of the coils that come with this set? And can the coils be changed to a 6...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Does Fox have these without the external reservoir?? How much for a front set?? Thanks in advance... answer nowA Please consider these * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/fox-2-0-inch-front-coilovers-for-2005-2014-toyota-tacoma-fj-cruiser-4runner/
- A Will not be needed. UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q Are control arms a must do? I️ have a 3” spacer lift up front wanting to remove that and do these... answer nowA UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q I have a 2017 tacoma with old man emu lift kit. I'm wanting to upgrade to fox shocks. Will this 3... answer nowA The 3'' coilovers might workthe 3'' rear fox shocks may also work, bot it'll depend on your rear lift.Please specify what rear lift do you have
- A No, it is not recommended to stack lifts