Fox Performance 2.0 Body 2″ Lift Front Coilovers for 2005-2020 Toyota TacomaSale!
Fox Performance 2.0 Body 2″ Lift Front Coilovers for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Upper Mounting Type: Top Mount
Lower Mounting type: Eyelet
Front/Rear Drop (IN): 0 To 2 Inch Lift
Extended Height (IN): 22.225 Inch
Compressed Height (IN): 17.600 Inch
- 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma
FOX bolt-on, Performance Series Coil-over IFP shock is loaded with advanced technology and a long list of features that set it apart. The precision, metal impact extruded aluminum body increases cooling capacity and is rust resistant. The vehicle-specific upper mount includes a composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration. Locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment retain a top quality racing coil, selected to deliver the optimal spring rate. Performance Series Coil-Over IFP shocks bolt on with no modifications and are designed to level your truck front-to-rear. Applications are available for stock and lifted trucks that re-use the stock shock. Inside is an internal reservoir with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. The easy-to- install, 2.0 Performance Series Coil-over IFP provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable offroad handling in even the toughest conditions.
- 2.0″ Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Large diameter, heavy-duty spherical
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
Questions and answers of the customers
- A no they come equally preset because lean can be differentyou can adjust them by yourself if you needhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/accessories-05tac/fox-spanner-wrench-for-2-5-body-coilovers/
- A With these coilovers you cannot get a 3 inch lift But we can offer you https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/front-lifts-2/toytec-boss-2-5-series-performance-coilover-kit-for-2005-2015-toyota-tacoma/ https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/front-lifts-2/fox-2-5-factory-ifp-0-3-front-lift-shocks-2005-2017-toyota-tacoma-4wd/ https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/front-lifts-2/icon-0-3-5-extended-travel-coilover-for-2005-2019-toyota-tacoma/
- A Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- A The coilovers you are asking about will work.Also please consider these: * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/front-lifts-and-coilovers/fox-0-3-inch-lift-front-coilovers-for-2005-2018-toyota-tacoma/ * * *or some of these * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/front-lifts-2/ * * *
- A Upper Mounting Type: Top Mount Lower Mounting type: Eyelet Front/Rear Drop (IN): 0 To 2 Inch Lift Extended Height (IN): 22.225 Inch Compressed Height (IN): 17.600 Inch Travel: 4,6''
- Q I notice there are 2 different fox coilovers without the reservoir available for the 05-15 tacoma... answer nowA They are the same part number
- Q I currently have a 3” BDS lift kit on my 4Runner. Can I use the front spacers on top of these sho... answer nowA It is not recommended to stack lifts. Having more then 3'' of lift can damage the suspension without many additional modifications
- Q its a lifted strut but it needs to get replaced so i figured upgrade to coilovers. So it does go ... answer nowA These coilovers are Adjustable; 0 To 2 Inches Of Lift