FOX 2.5 Factory IFP 0-3″ Lift Shocks 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
FOX 2.5 Factory IFP 0-3″ Lift Shocks 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
Includes: 2 Front and 2 Rear Shocks
Front Shocks Info:
Before any of our shocks reach production, they’ve had to stand the test of time and live up to incredible abuse by the fastest athletes in racing. We push the boundaries to give you that same precise control and race-proven performance you can feel. Our bolt-on Factory Series Coil-over IFP shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Series Coil-overs IFP shocks deliver.
- Smooth Bore And Honed Seamless Alloy Body
- Zinc-Plated And Double Clear Coated For Long Lasting Finish
- Components – Black Anodized, CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- 7/8 Inch Hardened NitroSteelﾮ Steel Carbon Shafts
- 6061-T6 Hard-Anodized, High Flow Aluminum Piston
- Application Specific Valving To Maximize Performance
- Redundant Sealing Pack System Main Seal, Wiper Seal, Scraper Seal
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: OEM
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet
- Extended Length: 22.52 Inch
- Compressed Length: 17.58 Inch
- Part: 883-02-025
- Front Lift: 0-3
- Important fitment note: Requires Upper Control Arm
Rear Shocks Info:
The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Aluminum Body Dissipates Heat Faster Than Steel. Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- IFP Separates Oil From High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- 100 Percent Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Nitrile Bushings Allow For Incread Articulation
- Redundant Sealing System, Long Lasting Performance
- Limited 1 Year Factory And 90 Day Valving Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Stem Mount-SM3
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet Sleeve-ES5
- Extended Length: 21.95 Inch
- Compressed Length: 13.85 Inch
- Part: 980-24-670
- Rear Lift: 0-1
- Important fitment note:
Questions and answers of the customers
What's included in this kit? Do you get the sway bar relocation brackets?
Q What's included in this kit? Do you get the sway bar relocation brackets? answer nowA sway bar relocation kit not included
when ordering these, can they be preset for 3" lift?
Q when ordering these, can they be preset for 3" lift? answer nowA usually preset at 2.5-2.7'' (final lift amount will depend on your truck weight)/ This spanner wrench can be ordered for adjustment https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/accessories-05tac/fox-spanner-wrench-for-2-5-body-coilovers/
this is test
Q this is testThere are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
I have a 2020 Tacoma TRD OR and looking for a 3in lift kit for daily driving.
Would you recommend this kit with SPC UCA? Also is this kit ready to ship
- I have a 2018 Tacoma SR5 I4 and was wondering if these would fit without new control arms?
Q I have a 2018 Tacoma SR5 I4 and was wondering if these would fit without new control arms? answer nowA A Requires Aftermarket Upper Control Arm. Will not work properly without it.
Will they work for 2wd?
Q Will they work for 2wd? answer nowA Yes they will work if you have 6-lug Tacoma
It says 0-1 inch lift for the rear, does it mean that I can not add a 1.5" Add-A=Leaf lift? or what does that 0-1 really mean?
- will these work with total chaos lower control arms? 07 Tacoma I already have upper control arms
Q will these work with total chaos lower control arms? 07 Tacoma I already have upper control arms answer nowA Yes, it will work
Is this preset to 2” high?
Q Is this preset to 2” high? answer nowA about 2-2,5'' - exact lift may vary from truck to truck
Are new UCAs recommended?
Q Are new UCAs recommended? answer nowA UCA's are recommended but not required, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.A Requires Aftermarket Upper Control Arm. Will not work properly without it.
Do they fit the 2018 tacoma trd off road 4x4 ?
Q Do they fit the 2018 tacoma trd off road 4x4 ? answer nowA Yes, they will fit