FOX 2.5 Factory Reservoir 0-3″ Lift Shocks 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
FOX 2.5 Factory Reservoir 0-3″ Lift Shocks 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
Includes: 2 Front and 2 Rear Shocks
Front Shocks Info:
Before any of our shocks reach production, they’ve had to stand the test of time and live up to incredible abuse by the fastest athletes in racing. We push the boundaries to give you that same precise control and race-proven performance you can feel. Our bolt-on Factory Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Series Coil-overs Reservoir shocks deliver.
- Smooth Bore And Honed Seamless Alloy Body
- Zinc-Plated And Double Clear Coated For Long Lasting Finish
- Components – Black Anodized, CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- 7/8 Inch Hardened NitroSteelﾮ Steel Carbon Shafts
- 6061-T6 Hard-Anodized, High Flow Aluminum Piston
- Application Specific Valving To Maximize Performance
- Redundant Sealing Pack System Main Seal, Wiper Seal, Scraper Seal
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: OEM
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet
- Extended Length: 22.48 Inch
- Compressed Length: 17.59 Inch
- Part: 880-02-418
- Front Lift: 0-3
- Important fitment note: Requires Upper Control Arm
Rear Shocks Info:
The aluminum bodied 2.0 Inch Performance Series Reservoir smooth body shock delivers FOX’s industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock. Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Inch Performance Series Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0 Inch Metal Impacted 6061-T6 Aluminum Will Resist Rust Over Time
- Body Plating: Clear-Anodized For A Durable Finish
- External Reservoir: 2.0 Inch Smooth Bore 6061-T6 Aluminum Is Hard Anodized
- Black-Anodized, CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Components
- 5/8 Inch Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated Alloy Steel Shaft
- Race-Developed High-Flow Piston Design. Application Specific Valving To Maximize Performance
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid For Improved Performance At Variable Temperatures
- Limited 1 Year Factory Warranty And Limited 90 Day Valving Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Stem Mount-SM1
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet Bushing-EB4
- Extended Length: 23.8 Inch
- Compressed Length: 14.7 Inch
- Part: 985-24-117
- Rear Lift: 2-3
- Important fitment note: Includes Billet Reservoir Clamp
Questions and answers of the customers
I just got the fox 2.5 coil overs for a 2017 Tacoma what is the max you can go. I have 2 inches of threads showing but my truck is still sagging In the front. What’s the maximum setting I can go I don’t mind if it’s a little bit stiffer just worried about travel.
- I currently have a 2.5" lift on icon coilovers. Will I still need a new upper control arm or will the one with the icon coilovers clear fox as well?
- I have a 2018 Toyota Tacoma OR 4WD, will this kit fit direct if I don’t do a lift? Would I need to purchase any additional parts?
- Do I need a differential drop kit for this. Also will it work with a 1.5 icon AAL ?
Q Do I need a differential drop kit for this. Also will it work with a 1.5 icon AAL ? answer nowA Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life. Yes, it will work with AALsA Yes, will work if you have 2wd 6-lug Tacoma will not work for 5-lug
What rating springs come with this kit? #600? #650? Thank you!
Q What rating springs come with this kit? #600? #650? Thank you! answer nowA Hello In this set, the springs will be only 10% stronger than the stock
In terms of ride quality, will this kit be stiffer and bumpier than 19 stock TRD off road?, or similar to TRD Pro?
Q In terms of ride quality, will this kit be stiffer and bumpier than 19 stock TRD off road?, or si...... Read more answer nowA Ride quality is purely subjective so I can’t give a definitive answer. It will ride better than stock though.A Damping adjustable shocks can be recommended https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/front-lifts-2/fox-2-5-factory-res-adj-0-2-lift-shocks-2005-2017-toyota-tacoma-4wd/
I have a 2006 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Off Road double cab short bed. All I have currently is a 2” leveling kit. I am looking to upgrade the suspension. These look like a solid option. Fitment notes said a new upper control arm is needed, why is that and what specs would I need for a good fit? Would I need to adjust the differentials? Looking into new leaf springs, thinking 1” to 1.5”. Any recommendations on brand or height of lift with these springs? Anything else you can think of when moving in this direction for this suspension upgrade?
- Hey I have a 2019 Tacoma trd offroad 4x4 and wanted to know if this kit would level my truck out. Do I need to replace the stock UCA's? Or can i keep those.
- I have a 2018 tacoma trd off road stock will this shocks fit it and will it give it a 3 inch lift? And it says it requires a control arms witch ones would I need to get thanks.
Q I have a 2018 tacoma trd off road stock will this shocks fit it and will it give it a 3 inch lift...... Read more answer nowA Hello This set is designed to lift a truck by 0-3 inches depending on the setting (maximum lift 3 inches). But we want to remind you, if you have a heavy bumper or a winch on your truck, this may affect the lift, it will be a little smaller. We would also like to say that the rear shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. UCAs are always not a bad idea, but the lifts up to 3'' can go without UCAs.
What other parts would i need to use this kit to complete a full 2 inch lift?
Q What other parts would i need to use this kit to complete a full 2 inch lift? answer nowA Hello These shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer than the stock shocks - designed for use with the existing lift. please send us complete info about your truck as follows: Year Model Sub-model (1500 / 1500HD / etc. ) Drive train (4WD / 2WD) Engine (volume, fuel:gas/diesel) Cab (regular, crew, extended) Lift height ( front and rear lift amount if applicable ) Lift type (spacers, spring coils or specify if anything else was applied for the lift) and we'll try our best to find the proper shocks for your vehicle but for now we can advise you to get acquainted with this product https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/icon-1-5-lift-rear-expansion-pack-add-leaf-96-18-toyota-tacoma/ https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/rear-toytec-add-a-leafs-for-2000-2006-toyota-tundra-and-2005-and-up-tacoma/ https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/toytec-progressive-mini-leaf-add-a-leaf-for-2005-toyota-tacoma/