FOX 2.5 Factory Reservoir 0-3″ Lift Shocks 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma 4WDSale!
FOX 2.5 Factory Reservoir 0-3″ Lift Shocks 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
Includes: 2 Front and 2 Rear Shocks
Front Shocks Info:
Before any of our shocks reach production, they’ve had to stand the test of time and live up to incredible abuse by the fastest athletes in racing. We push the boundaries to give you that same precise control and race-proven performance you can feel. Our bolt-on Factory Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Series Coil-overs Reservoir shocks deliver.
- Smooth Bore And Honed Seamless Alloy Body
- Zinc-Plated And Double Clear Coated For Long Lasting Finish
- Components – Black Anodized, CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- 7/8 Inch Hardened NitroSteelﾮ Steel Carbon Shafts
- 6061-T6 Hard-Anodized, High Flow Aluminum Piston
- Application Specific Valving To Maximize Performance
- Redundant Sealing Pack System Main Seal, Wiper Seal, Scraper Seal
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: OEM
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet
- Extended Length: 22.48 Inch
- Compressed Length: 17.59 Inch
- Part: 880-02-418
- Front Lift: 0-3
- Important fitment note: Requires Upper Control Arm
Rear Shocks Info:
The aluminum bodied 2.0 Inch Performance Series Reservoir smooth body shock delivers FOX’s industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock. Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Inch Performance Series Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0 Inch Metal Impacted 6061-T6 Aluminum Will Resist Rust Over Time
- Body Plating: Clear-Anodized For A Durable Finish
- External Reservoir: 2.0 Inch Smooth Bore 6061-T6 Aluminum Is Hard Anodized
- Black-Anodized, CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Components
- 5/8 Inch Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated Alloy Steel Shaft
- Race-Developed High-Flow Piston Design. Application Specific Valving To Maximize Performance
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid For Improved Performance At Variable Temperatures
- Limited 1 Year Factory Warranty And Limited 90 Day Valving Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Stem Mount-SM1
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet Bushing-EB4
- Extended Length: 23.8 Inch
- Compressed Length: 14.7 Inch
- Part: 985-24-117
- Rear Lift: 2-3
- Important fitment note: Includes Billet Reservoir Clamp
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I currently have a 2.5" lift on icon coilovers. Will I still need a new upper control arm or will... answer nowA Icon ucas will be good. You can use any aftermarket ucas
- Q I have a 2018 Toyota Tacoma OR 4WD, will this kit fit direct if I don’t do a lift? Would I need t...
- A Yes, will work if you have 2wd 6-lug Tacomawill not work for 5-lug
- A Hello In this set, the springs will be only 10% stronger than the stock
- Q In terms of ride quality, will this kit be stiffer and bumpier than 19 stock TRD off road?, or si... answer nowA Damping adjustable shocks can be recommended https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/front-lifts-2/fox-2-5-factory-res-adj-0-2-lift-shocks-2005-2017-toyota-tacoma-4wd/
- Q I have a 2006 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Off Road double cab short bed. All I have currently is a 2” level...
- Q Hey I have a 2019 Tacoma trd offroad 4x4 and wanted to know if this kit would level my truck out....
- Q I have a 2018 tacoma trd off road stock will this shocks fit it and will it give it a 3 inch lift... answer nowA Hello This set is designed to lift a truck by 0-3 inches depending on the setting (maximum lift 3 inches). But we want to remind you, if you have a heavy bumper or a winch on your truck, this may affect the lift, it will be a little smaller. We would also like to say that the rear shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. UCAs are always not a bad idea, but the lifts up to 3'' can go without UCAs.
- A Hello These shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer than the stock shocks - designed for use with the existing lift.please send us complete info about your truck as follows:Year Model Sub-model (1500 / 1500HD / etc. ) Drive train (4WD / 2WD) Engine (volume, fuel:gas/diesel) Cab (regular, crew, extended) Lift height ( front and rear lift amount if applicable ) Lift type (spacers, spring coils or specify if anything else was applied for the lift)and we'll try our best to find the proper shocks for your vehiclebut for now we can advise you to get acquainted with this producthttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/icon-1-5-lift-rear-expansion-pack-add-leaf-96-18-toyota-tacoma/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/rear-toytec-add-a-leafs-for-2000-2006-toyota-tundra-and-2005-and-up-tacoma/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/toytec-progressive-mini-leaf-add-a-leaf-for-2005-toyota-tacoma/