ICON 0-3″ Front Coilovers for 2016-2022 Toyota Tacoma
ICON 0-3″ Front Coilovers for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Toyota Tacoma
Featuring a 2.5” nitrogen-charged race style shock that delivers a great ride both on and off the road.
The system allows an additional 0-3” lift to provide clearance for larger tires.
These adjustable coilover shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the best ride quality and handling. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your Tacoma’s front suspension. These coilovers come complete with all the hardware necessary to complete the installation as well as a sway bar relocation bracket kit to adjust the location of the sway bar to clear the larger shock. Recommended tire size 285/75R16, wheel 16X8 with 5″ back spacing.
- Adjustable ride height from 0-3″
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Kit Includes Sway bar relocation brackets
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8″ PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5″ shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- Made in the USA
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
Installation instructions from our customer:
Toyota Tacoma 2016-2020
Questions and answers of the customers
Part#58630 icon 0-3.5" coilovers does this order include spanner wrench
Q Part#58630 icon 0-3.5" coilovers does this order include spanner wrench answer nowA Spanner wrench can be ordered separately
Does this order include adjusting or spanner wrench in box
Q Does this order include adjusting or spanner wrench in box answer nowA Spanner wrench can be ordered separately
I was under the impression that ICON coil overs only added an additional 0-2.75 inches on a third gen taco. Are these different coil overs or are they the same as before on a second gen it adds up to 3.5 and third gen you only get the 2.75?