King 2″ Lift 2.5 Body Front Reservoir Coilovers for 2005-2022 Toyota TacomaSale!
King 2″ Lift 2.5 Body Front Reservoir Coilovers for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Toyota Tacoma
Part: 25001- 119
King’s new line of Original equipment manufacturer, (OEM), shock upgrade kits provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on our high end race shocks our OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your daily driver or prerunner.
Built with race winning design features our kits come complete and provide simple 100% bolt on installation with no cutting or welding done to your vehicle. Our front kits provide an adjustable ride height and up to a 25% increase in wheel travel. Rear kits typically allow a 15% travel increase. Large 2.5” diameter shock bodies and external reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity and heat dissipation to provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions. Our OEM upgrade shocks feature the same serviceable design that allows for valve adjustments with simple hand tools just like our race shocks.
Our experienced shock technicians are a phone call away to help should any questions arise during installation or use. Our kits are available ready to bolt into stock vehicles or with custom lengths for vehicles running lifted aftermarket suspensions. Once you ride on Kings you will know there really is a difference. Nothing rides like a King.
- Sold as a pair
- Fits 2005+ Tacoma
- Designed for the best ride at 2″ of lift
- Measurements: Extended – 22.375″, Collapsed – 17.308″
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination.
- High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking.
- Internally threaded top cap design threads over the shock body to enable maximum piston travel inside the shock body.
- 2.5″ Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
- Coilover shocks are machined with our own truncated thread design for ultimate strength and trouble free spring preload and height adjustments.
- Pinch bolt coil adjuster nut offers superior clamping force to retain your coil preload adjustments without crushing the threads like set screw style collars do.
- The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality.
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing.
- Large 3/4″ or 7/8″ diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact.
- Aluminum components and vehicle specific mounts are machined from aircraft quality billet. Front and rear kits all include all necessary vehicle specific mounting brackets and hardware along with detailed installation instructions. Technical support, if needed, is only a phone call or email away.
Questions and answers of the customers
Are these ride-height adjustable? As in, can left-to-right lean be adjusted for?
Q Are these ride-height adjustable? As in, can left-to-right lean be adjusted for? answer nowA YesA That is correct, fully adjustable BUT the spring rate on KING shocks is only about 550-600 lbs so if a bumper and winch are involved we highly recommend to upgrade the spring rate
Will a 2” lift require upgraded UCA? What is the biggest tire size that will fit without rubbing on a 17” wheel
Q Will a 2” lift require upgraded UCA? What is the biggest tire size that will fit without rubbing ...... Read more answer nowA UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end. 32'' wheels will fit without rubbing, 33'' may require minor trimming. Precise castercamber adjustments may help
Thanks for the quick response. These king shocks only have a 2 inch lift? Can I fit 285 with the shock upgrade? Or do I need to go 275? Current sitting on 265.
- What's are the cons if I replace these with my stock shocks and not replace the rear? I have a 2015 trd off road with 18,000 miles
- Does the upper studs have enough room to run a spacer to gain a full 3in of lift? I have the toytec .5in spacers and they run well on top of my rancho quicklifts, but looking at reservoir shocks.