OME 2″ Front Lift Coils for 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma
OME 2″ Front Lift Coils for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Part: OME-16 (2887, 2888, 2886)
Select coils from options- All coils are sold in pairs
- 887 – 2″ lift standard coils – Stock weight
- 888 – Medium 2″ lift – With bumper only or winch only
- 886 – Heavy – 2″ lift – With bumper and winch
We recommend Old Man Emu shocks (sold separately) to be used with OME coils. These coils will NOT work on stock shocks.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have a set of 5100 for my 2018 sport. I have a light armor bumper, winch and skid adding up to ...
- Q What sort of ride difference will I experience if I install the coils rated for winch and bumper ...
- Q Why did I get 1" of lift with these? I have an aluminum cbi t3 bumper with no winch. I used Bilst...
- Q Hello, I currently have an OME lift. 2" in the front and 3" in the rear. am wanting to add a winc... answer nowA We'd recommend 888 coils for 4cyl engine and access cab, or stronger 886 coils for heavier double cab + V6 engine
- Q I have the 5100s struts all around my 16 Tacoma TRD sport 4x4 long bed, will these coils (888 med... answer nowA Hello 887 – 2″ lift standard coils – Stock weight 888 – Medium 2″ lift – With bumper only or winch only 886 – Heavy – 2″ lift – With bumper and winch What do you have? These coils are designed for different loads, they do not quench vibrations, shocks make your trip more comfortable
- Q I am planning to get the 887 OME front lift coils with Bilstein 5100s for my 2017 Tacoma TRD OR 4... answer nowA Yes, of course you may do it.Rear is usually higher then front from stock so you'll loose front rake - the truck will be more leveled.Please use 5100s on the lowest notch adjustment in order not to overlift the truck
- Q Will these work on a 2018 Tacoma OR while running the Bilstein 5100’s set at 1 inch in the front? answer nowA They will give you about 2'' lift on the lowest notch and 3'' or even slightly more (depending on your truck front weight) on the 2nd notch.It is not recommended to have more then 3'' of lift
- Q would this work for a 2012 fj cruiser running Bilstein 5100. currently with 2884s added arb bumpe... answer nowA https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/front-ome-coils-for-07-14-toyota-fj-cruiser-03-18-4runner/ * * * Please choose 886 or 887 coils
- A It will not work on stock height shocks - 2'' longer OME shocks are recommended * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-05-15/front-0-2-25-lift-ome-shocks-sport-90021-05-14-tacoma-03-09-4runnerfj-cruiser/
- Q I just got my BilsteIn 5100 from you guys. Great service and fast shipping. I'm looking to level ...