Total Chaos +3.5″ Standard Long Travel Kit for 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma
Total Chaos +3.5″ Standard Long Travel Kit for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Tacoma
86000-16 – Total Chaos +3.5″ Standard Long Travel Kit 2016+ Tacoma
- DAKAR race proven IFS long travel system.
- 3.5″ extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- Upper and lower ball joints are replaced with 1″ uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- 2.5″ long travel specific coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location. Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.
- A secondary external bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening and tune-ability.
- A secondary smooth body or bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening.
- Bolt on lower uniball adapters are CNC machined from billet steel and include shortened factory hardware for ease of installation.
- Custom spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to custom tune the vehicle for specific terrain or desired performance.
- Adjustable limit strap clevis’ are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV’s to retain 4wd.(axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Heim pivot upper control arms can be custom ordered for this suspension system.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- Fiberglass fenders are required.
- Lift: 3-4″
- Travel: 13″ w/ 4WD
- Tire: 33″ or 285
- Track Width Increase: 7″
- 16+ Tacoma 4WD/PreRunner
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Not This kit does not include shocks. Everything comes complete, as shown in the first picture