1/2″ Solid Steel Axle Shim for 1995.5-2020 Toyota Tacoma
1/2″ Solid Steel Axle Shim for Toyota 1995.5-2019 Tacoma, 2000-2019 Tundra, 1986-1989 4Runner, 1993-1995 T100, 1986-1995 Pickup
Part: TTFS by ToyTec
- Machined from solid steel and zinc plated for a long lasting finish.
- This shim bolts to the bottom of your leaf pack using the included new leaf spring center bolt.
- This part can be used to help with the drivers lean that is common with Toyota trucks.
- Can be used side to side for 1/2″ lift
- Sold individually
Included in kit-
(1) 1/2″ thick axle shim
(1) Leaf spring center bolt W/ hardware
* May require longer U bolts on some models.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q could you stack these 1/2 inch shims on top of 1.5 inch add a leafs on each side for an extra 1/2... answer nowA Hello We think that this is not the best option. There may not be enough bolt length. We would recommend you, if you need a bigger lift, change the springs or use additional leafs.
- Q I recently installed a Bilstein 5100 lift on the 2nd clip setting with top plate spacers and the ... answer nowA Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference is how much lift you need to level. This item is for the rear lift
- Q Does the shims should be installed below the overlord or between the overlord and the leaf pack? ... answer nowA Unfortunately, we don't have a shim that will work with a block. It will only twist the axle a get some weird angles on the rear end The TTFS shim works with an add a leaf and/or a full leaf spring because of the design. TTFS shim is flat and cannot accommodate a block
- A It may work but it is not recommended to heve more then 3'' of lift - may cause suspension problems, longer lines, control arms and other things will be needed
- Q For a 2000 Tacoma with a 2.5 inch rear aal would this would be a good choice to make it level wit... answer nowA As front is lower then rear from stock then having 2,5'' rear lift will not allow to level
- Q Ik it’s a stupid question but what exactly does this do? Does it give a 1/2 rear suspension lift?... answer nowA You are right.It gives 1/2'' liftcan be used to help with the drivers lean that is common with Toyota trucks
- Q I have a 2016 TRD Off Road with a leveling kit. The nose is a little high and I'm wanting to lift... answer nowA It is often used for adjustment - you may or may not notice the big difference depending on your constant load and suspension patrs condition.Also this * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/rear-1-inch-block-kit-includes-u-bolts/ * * * or this - - - - https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/1-inch-rear-toytec-shackle-lift-kit-1995-2004-toyota-tacoma/ - - - - may be considered