2.5″ Lift Bump Stops for 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma
2.5″ Lift Bump Stops for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Brand: Energy Suspension
Polyurethane Bump Stops
Energy Suspension performance bump stops help cushion a collapsing suspension, preventing bottoming-out and expensive vehicle damage.
Part Number: 99109
- Low profile competition style bump stop.
- 2-1/2 Inches Tall
- 4-1/2 Inches Long
- 2-1/2 Inches Wide
- 2 Per Set
Performance Polyurethane Bump Stops
- Helps prevent damaging and expensive suspension component contact!
- Many styles to choose from for many application requirements.
- Many feature a specially designed mechanical interlock, a course threaded stud and strong nylon locking nut system.
- Many uses that are too numerous to list here! Can be used for custom applications. May require drilling new holes.
- Made of Energy’s HYPER-FLEX performance polyurethane to add performance and durability.
**Requires drilling on a Tacoma.
Questions and answers of the customers
Will theses work with the ome dakar 2” leaf springs (el095r)
Q Will theses work with the ome dakar 2” leaf springs (el095r) answer nowA Yes sir, On some Tacomas drilling is required in order to bolt them up on the frame but most of the trucks have the holes to bolt them on already
For front or back?
Q For front or back? answer nowA These bump stops are for the rear