Driveshaft Carrier Bearing Drop Kit for 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma
Driveshaft Carrier Bearing Drop Kit for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Used to straighten drive line angles on 05-20 Toyota Tacoma trucks.
Lowers the carrier bearing to minimize the rear driveline angles.
Can be used in conjunction with shims (TT-RS).
Old Man Emu Fitment Kit FK29 (Driveshaft Spacer for Vibration Correction when lifting)
ships USPS priority if ordered separately
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I want to do a 2in spacer (front) and the 1.5in rear block for 2020 Tacoma TRD offroad. Do you re... answer nowA for 1,5'' rear lift some use it, some not
- Q I have a 2019 Tacoma SR5 2WD with vibrations in steering wheel between 20-30 mph. Will this produ... answer nowA No, this is for the rear driveshaft. Will not make a change in front end steering issues.
- A No special specs, just tighten the bolts properly
- Q I installed a extra leaf spring that lifted the rear 1 1/2 inches now I have a shutter. Will this... answer nowA This item will help to normalize driveshaft angle
- A Haven't tested it by ourselves. I'd try one kit first, because two kits will ake transmission-to driveshaft angle bigger then one kit
- A Can't say that exactly necessary, but is recommended for many cases
- Q If I install 3inch lift blocks to the back of my 2015 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner 2wd. How many kits ... answer nowA Will depend on the driver shaft condition. One item is enough for up to 3'' lift in most cases.
- Q I have a 2008 access cab with a bilstein lift. 2" lift kit do I need to install these? Thank you answer nowA It is not the bad idea to install it, but the truck can go without it. But the vibrations may be lower and the carrier bearing will live longer when this item is installed.