Solid Steel Axle Degree Shims for eliminating rear drive line vibration
– Machined from solid steel and are zinc plated for a long lasting finish.
– These 3 degree shims bolt to the bottom of your leaf pack using the included new leaf spring center bolts.
– Axle degree shims are ideal for Add-A-Leaf and Leaf Pack installs to minimize or eliminate rear drive line vibration.
– Degree shims are perfect for 2″ to 3″ rear lift.
Included in kit-
(2) 3 Degree axle degree shims
(2) Leaf spring center bolts W/ hardware
* May require longer U bolts on some models.
**NOTE- Please order TT-RS-846 shims for use with Toytec rear lift block kits
*Drilling required to work with OME- EL095 and EL096 Dakar Springs.
**NOTE- Use RS slotted shims for use with Toytec rear lift block kits or EL095/EL096 Dakar Springs.
Questions and answers of the customers
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q How do i install this with the Dakar heavy duty leaf springs? Do I need to drill into the leaf sp... answer nowA Yes, drilling is required with the OME leaf packs
- A The center pins are slightly bigger than factory and longer, width is about 3.5 to 4 inches
- Q The description states "– Degree shims are perfect for 2″ to 3″ rear lift." Does this mean that y... answer nowA you can order this item * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/zinc-axle-degree-shims/ * * * with 2 degree option
- Q My 15 Tacoma has a rear lift of 2" , Will this shim raise my rear lift more than what it is now? ... answer nowA It will not make any great noticeable amount of lift - only to make driveshaft be more flat and smooth at 1-2 degrees