Total Chaos Rear Mid-Travel Spring Under Mounting Kit For 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma
Total Chaos Rear Mid-Travel Spring Under Mounting Kit For 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
- Increase suspension up travel for a smoother ride quality, and maximize articulation and comfort while off road.
- TOTAL CHAOS designed this kit to offer a light duty or heavy duty specific spring pack from Deaver Leaf Spring. (Springs are not included)
- Light weight springs are intended for trucks that will not regularly have added bed weight. Light Duty Spring Part #’s 3703-U644R/3703-U645L
- Heavy duty springs are designed for trucks with regular heavy loads such as camper shells, motorcycles, bed racks and equipment. Heavy Duty Spring Part #’s 3703-U539LHD/3703-U540RHD
- Eliminate driver side bed sag on your Tacoma. Deaver now offers a driver & passenger side specific rear leaf spring. Driver side spring has additional arch to level the truck.
- Retain factory rear shock mounts. Custom shock mounts can be installed to maximize wheel travel.
- Prerunner model Tacoma’s will require drive line modifications. Adding a slip yoke on the front end is necessary.
- Welding is required for this installation.
- Designed to work with factory rubber bump stops or the TOTAL CHAOS 2.0 bump stop system for FOX & KING.
- Wheel spacers must be installed to use stock wheels with the TC air bump or custom rear shock mounts built off the outer frame rail.
- Wheel travel specs: Wheel travel with stock mounting location shocks- 9.5″
- Wheel travel with custom shock mounts- Capable of 11″
- Kit includes: Shackles with bushings & inner sleeves. Gusseted u-bolt plates. Weld on spring perches. Bump stop relocation mounts.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.