True Travel Dynamics Uniball UCAs for 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma
True Travel Dynamics Uniball UCAs for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota Tacoma
- Fits Tacomas, FJs and 4Runners
- 100% CAD Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- 1″ uniballs for the outer pivots
- 3/4″ heims for the frame pivots
- Custom misalignment spacers
- Increased wheel travel over stock (with shock upgrade)
- Gloss black powder coated finish
- No modifications required to install
The True Travel Dynamics uniball upper control arms (UCAs) are stronger than stock arms and are 100% bolt-on. Our boxed design increases the overall strength of the arm, and it utilizes 1″ uniballs instead of ball joints for more articulation. Our stainless steel tapered misalignment spacers allow you to bolt them to the factory spindle.
Adding even more to the strength and durability of our UCAs is how they mount to the factory frame. We use 3/4″ heim joints (or rod ends) with custom stainless steel spacers instead of bushings so there is no deflection.
These upper control arms are perfect for anyone looking to upgrade their Tacoma, FJ, 4Runner, or Lexus GX 470 and GX 460 and it designed to work with stock, leveled or lifted trucks, 2WD or 4WD.
Don’t be limited by your factory upper control arms, get the performance you expect from your Toyota with a set of True Travel Dynamics Uniball Upper Control Arms!!!
These boxed uniball upper control arms work with:
- All 2005-2017 Tacoma 6-lug
- All 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser
- All 2003-2020 4Runner
- All 2003-2009 Lexus GX 470
- All 2010+ Lexus GX 460
- 2WD & 4WD
- Works with stock, level kit or lift kits that utilize the factory upper control arms
- 2 – Boxed upper control arms
- Utilizes a 1″ Uniball and 3/4″ Heims
- 2 – Stainless steel tapered conversion mis-alignment spacers
- 2 – Stainless steel CNC machined high misalignment spacers
- 8 – Stainless steel CNC machined straight spacers
- Grade 8 hardware
Questions and answers of the customers
Will these fit a 2007 4Runner without having too “stretch” or modify?
Q Will these fit a 2007 4Runner without having too “stretch” or modify?There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
I have a roughy country 6” lift on my 2005 4x4 Tacoma. And I have the bilstein 5100 in the front. And I can’t I’d just past 0” of life. I was wondering if these control arms would allow the spacing I need to turn the shocks up....
Q I have a roughy country 6” lift on my 2005 4x4 Tacoma. And I have the bilstein 5100 in the front....... Read more answer nowA Are you trying to get more lift by getting the c clip setting on the shock in a higher position? I would not recommend to move the c clip setting on the shock with a 6" lift. About UCA's you can only do the SPC control arms ONLY FOR ALIGNMENT AND NOT FOR MORE LIFT. By moving the c clip setting on the shock with a 6" lift he will do severe damage to the shock