ICON 1.5″ Lift Rear Expansion Pack Add a Leaf 1995-2020 Toyota Tacoma
ICON 1.5″ Lift Rear Expansion Pack Add a Leaf for 1995. 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Includes: 2 Add a Leaf Springs, 4 U-bolts and hardware.
This 3 Leaf Progressive Add a Leaf Kit comes complete with U-bolts and Center pins for an easy install. This add a leaf kit will give your Tacoma / Tundra 1st gen 1.5″ of lift after installation. Just remove the factory overload and say good bye to that rough factory ride.
Installation instructions from our customer:
Questions and answers of the customers
- A definitely the sagging will be less
- A Not You will need to use longer shocks
- A If you need rear shocks we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/shocks-2016-and-up/?swoof=1&pa_frontrear=rear&pa_product-type=shocks&really_curr_tax=354-product_cat
- Q Do you need any shock extension if I have the 5100 bilstein in the rear in order to use this AAL?... answer nowA What kind of shock extension do I need. Do you sale them?
- Q czht' AND 6667=CAST((CHR(113)||CHR(107)||CHR(106)||CHR(106)||CHR(113))||(SELECT (CASE WHEN (6667=...
- Q czht') AND 6667=CAST((CHR(113)||CHR(107)||CHR(106)||CHR(106)||CHR(113))||(SELECT (CASE WHEN (6667...
- Q Does this AAL fit a 2009 Tacoma TRD OR? I'm wanting to do Bilstein 5100's all the way around as w... answer nowA It will fit on 2009 Toyota Tacoma trd offroad We can offer rear shock https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/shocks-2016-and-up/rear-bilstein-5100-shocks-2005-toyota-tacoma/
- A Yes, it will be good
- Q Can these be added while keeping the one inch spacer block on the 3rd gen. Tacoma to keep factory...
- Q When going with the 1.5" lift option, does is make the ride former or softer? Does it reduce payl... answer nowA Payload remains the same, just sagging stops
- A we can offerhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/other-suspension-parts/solid-steel-axle-degree-shims/andhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/other-suspension-parts/zinc-axle-degree-shims/
- Q What are the dimensions of the U Bolts? I am planning to install these on a 98 Tacoma with an OME... answer nowA you need other AALs for OME leaf packhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/other-suspension-parts/arb-ome-7-5-u-bolts-dakar-springs/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/rear-lift/arb-d29xl-pair-old-man-emu-rear-extra-leafs-for-2005-2018-toyota-tacoma/
- Q I have a 2018 TRD Sport and will be installing this soon. Everybody is talking shims and I would ... answer nowA each 1'' of rear suspension lift is for 1 degree of a shim, so I think you don't need them with your additional constant load
- Q Am I able to remove the bottom leaf from the three? I am not wanting the full 1.5 inch lift. answer nowA this kit was intended to run all three leafs together. Removing the bottom leaf could cause damage to them by bending.
- A Pair as pictured.
- Q I own a 2019 Tacoma trd off-road with an Eibach pro lift kit installed. I appears to be an inch a... answer nowA Yes, these add a leafs will bring the rear 1.5'' higher from stock height.Longer rear shocks neededhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/shocks-2016-and-up/toytec-boss-rear-shocks-2005-2014-tacoma-00-06-tundra/
- Q I have a 13 Tacoma trd off road and was planning on getting the icon stage 1, 0-3.5” coil over an... answer nowA if you want to level In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.pngYou may ride with stock rear height if you want
- A Yes, they will work with a TRD PRO. About the trimming, it all depends on tire size. Usually with 33s trimming is not required or only little trimming needed (at full steer)
- A Yes, it will work
- A You can use it with rear 5100s for usual ride and soft offroading. For heavy offroading at full wheel articulation longer rear shocks will be recommended
- Q I have a 2019 Tacoma Double Cab TRD Offroad. Will these work with the longer Fox 2.0 985-26-118? answer nowA No sir, for 985-26-118 you need at least 2.5'' of rear lift
- Q Hello will this work with a set of four 5100 shocks on my 2019 Tacoma 4WD? Will I need to change ... answer nowA You'll need longer rear shocks https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/toytec-boss-rear-shocks-2005-2014-tacoma-00-06-tundra/
- Q Can I still use the overload spring with this kit and if so how much more lift will it give answer nowA Can't tell for sure, it will depend on bed length, cab size and other parameters. Definitely, the ride will be more rough with overload than without.This leaf pack was designed to be used without factory overload
- Q I have the standard suspension on my 2014 Tacoma trd off road, how high will this lift it and wil... answer nowA It will give 1.5'' of rear lift, yes longer rear shocks will be needed
- Q I have Eibach Pro Truck leveling kit on a 2016 Tacoma Off Road and the front end is higher than t... answer nowA Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://prntscr.com/gfgxwt
- Q I have a 2017 toyota tacoma. Have 3 inch lift in the front and it looks a little funky with the t... answer nowA Yes, you need longer rear shocks * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/rear-bilstein-shocks-1995-2004-toyota-tacoma-and-1986-1995-pickup/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/shocks-95-04/toytec-boss-1-3-rear-lift-shocks-95-04-toyota-tacoma-86-95-pickup/
- Q I have a 2017 Tacoma TRD Offroad 4x4 with the Icon Stage 4 front coils and rear shocks. I have st... answer nowA It will give about 1-1,5'' rear lift.Nothing is needed if you already have lifted shocks
- A Yes, it will fit for 1-1,5'' rear lift
- Q I am planning on pairing these ICON aal's with the Toytec BOSS 2.0 coilovers and shocks , will it... answer nowA It will work, longer rear shocks will be required * * *https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-05-15/toytec-boss-rear-shocks-2005-2014-tacoma-00-06-tundra/
- Q What shims do you recommend with this setup for the rear of my 2015 Tacoma 4 door long bed 4x4, i... answer nowA If your truck will be leveled at 1,5'' lift 2 degree shims can be recommended if you almost all the time drive empty truck