OME 2″ Lift with 661LB weight Rear Springs for 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma
OME 2″ Lift with Constant 300KG / 661LB weight HD (Heavy Duty) Rear Springs for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
2″ lift complete rear Old Man Emu Dakar springs priced as a pair (2), with bushings (OMESB108 x 2).
**Also requires new longer rear U-bolts, not included
OME Dakar leaf springs feature:
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps & Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.
Please note: Most Emu Dakar leaf springs have all the listed features, but where design or a physical limitation exists one or more of these features may not be incorporated.
Questions and answers of the customers
Could I use a U bolt flip kit with the OME expedition leaf springs on a tacoma?
Q Could I use a U bolt flip kit with the OME expedition leaf springs on a tacoma? answer nowA Yes you could no problem
If I want to make this go back down to handle 0lbs/stock weight, which leaf(s) do I need to remove?
Q If I want to make this go back down to handle 0lbs/stock weight, which leaf(s) do I need to remove? answer nowA unfortunately, these springs will not give stock height ( 0'' lift)
Do I need to replace shackles to Install these springs
Q Do I need to replace shackles to Install these springs answer nowA You can use your shackles
What is max load wieght for the leaf spring. I have the 661 # in the bed of my truck. How much more can I put in my bed and or tongue wieght.
- What are the matching shocks for a 2019 Tacoma?
Q What are the matching shocks for a 2019 Tacoma?There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
would this package be good for truck bed cap and off road heavy duty bumper and tire carrier along with a rood top tent on the truck cap
- can you add a leaf to increases load strength.
Q can you add a leaf to increases load strength. answer nowA These leaf springs are for 661LB
Will these add 661 lbs. to my payload capacity?
Q Will these add 661 lbs. to my payload capacity? answer nowA These springs are for constant 661 lbs load carried, they will be too stiff for empty truckA I have a camper shell on my 4 door Tacoma . Will that be enough weight or they still be stiff?
Does this package fix the Tacoma Lean in the rear end? I have a 0.5 difference between the right side and the left side.
Q Does this package fix the Tacoma Lean in the rear end? I have a 0.5 difference between the right ...... Read more answer nowA The springs are equal, but as they are stronger then stock the lead will definitely be more or less compensated depending on wehicle peculiar properties. It is recommended heavier items to the side which is opposite to the lean