OME 2″ Rear Lift 300LB load Dakar Leaf Springs for 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma
OME 2″ Rear Lift Dakar Leaf Springs for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
- Sold as as a pair (2)
- **Also requires new longer rear U-bolts and Rear Spring Bushings with sleeve, not included.
- Recommend 7 1/2″ U-bolts for most applications
Driveshaft Carrier Bearing Drop Kit for 2005-2021 Toyota Tacoma(19 reviews)$29.99 Add to cart
Great emphasis was placed on ride comfort, with and without a payload, which led to three loading scenarios using the same leaf spring part number (EL095R). For stock loads where no weight is added, it is recommended to remove a leaf from the spring pack to maximize ride comfort and achieving a 2 inch ride height increase. For heavy applications an extra leaf has been designed.
- Stock loads (0lbs to GVM, optimal performance at loads of 0-300lbs) *Removal of third leaf required
- Constant 300lbs (300lbs to GVM, optimal performance at loads of 300-600lbs)
- Constant 600lbs (600lbs to GVM, optimal performance at loads of 600lbs plus) *Extra leaf required
- The removal or addition of a leaf spring would need to be completed for those individuals knowing that their rear load scenarios would be lighter or heavier than the constant 300+ lbs load the spring is designed around.
OME Dakar leaf springs feature:
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps & Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.
Please note: Most Emu Dakar leaf springs have all the listed features, but where design or a physical limitation exists one or more of these features may not be incorporated. Please check with your OME licensed fitter for further information.
Questions and answers of the customers
It says remove the 3rd leaf for a better ride and I don’t haul that often. 3rd leaf from top or 3rd leaf from bottom?
- I have a 17 Tacoma with a 3” rough country suspension lift with a 2” lift block in rear. Could I take 2” block out and put ur leafs on my truck?ur oem 2”rear lift Dakar leaf springs
- Is this rated for Heavy Duty use?
Q Is this rated for Heavy Duty use? answer nowA SPRING: MEDIUM LOAD
Are these set of springs compensated for Tacoma lean on rear driver side?
Q Are these set of springs compensated for Tacoma lean on rear driver side? answer nowA It may vary from truck to truck, shims are used for lean compensation if needed * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/12-solid-steel-axle-shim-for-toyota-tacoma/
Do they come with new center pins?
Q Do they come with new center pins? answer nowA The leaf springs do come with new center pins which are installed.
What's the different between this CS047R-16 vs to regular CS047R?
Q What's the different between this CS047R-16 vs to regular CS047R?There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now