ToyTec Rear 1.5-2″ Lift Add-a-Leafs for 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma
Rear 1.5-2″ Lift ToyTec Add A Leafs for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
1.5″-2″ lift ToyTec Rear Add-A-Leafs
Fits both standard 3 leaf and “TSB” or 4 leaf springs.
Offering OEM Style anti-friction Pads, these are a long rear add-a-leaf for the best ride quality available.
-(2) New Add-A-Leafs with Anti-Friction Pads Installed
-(2) New Leaf Spring Center Pin Bolts
For ’05 and UP Tacoma and 00-06 Tundra.
Priced Per Pair (2)
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q 2 questions: Add a leaf (just 1) improve the load capacity and do it make my truck stiff ? answer nowA Yes, this ADD-A-LEAFS will lift your truck to 1.5-2 ″ and in total will make your spring a little stiff .
- Q I have a set of Dakar ome leaf packs installed on my 09 Tacoma. One of the leafs cracked in half.... answer nowA This is an additional leafs on the spring, which allows you to lift your truck by 1.5 - 2 inches and serves just for this, and not for replacement inside the spring
- Q Are these compatible with this shock? PERFORMANCE SERIES 2.0 COIL-OVER IFP SHOCK (Fits 6 lug vers... answer nowA add a leafs affect only rear lift, they have no influence on the front lift, so they are compatible with any front shocks
- A longer shocks needed * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-05-15/toytec-boss-rear-shocks-2005-2014-tacoma-00-06-tundra/
- Q I have 1.5” blocks on my ‘09 tocama double cab Pre-Runner with a 3” bill stein front lift. The ra... answer nowA It will depend on your truck exxtra weight but basicly it meant 1.5'' lift for 1st gen Tundra and 2'' rear lift for Tacoma.
- Q I have a set of these and installed on my 2010 Tacoma longbed. I love them but the rear is just l... answer nowA It is not recommended to stack lifts - you can gain more then 3'' of lift which is recommended to acheive without other modifications. Also the comfort may get worse, especially on an empty truck. The alternative is using this * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/rear-lifts-95-04/12-solid-steel-axle-shim-for-toyota-tacoma/ * * * or this * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/rear-1-5-inch-block-kit-includes-u-bolts/ * * * but plese keep in mind towing heavy trailers is not recommended with the blocks.
- A If your 87-95 Pickup or 86-89 4Runner has 3.25" ID rear Ubolts, this kit will not fit your vehicle.