Bilstein 5100 5″ lift Front & Rear Shocks for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
5″ lift Bilstein 5100 Shocks for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tacoma
Front Shocks 2 x F4-BE5-E122-T0
Collapsed length: 21.53”
Extended length: 27.08”
Rear Bilstein 5100 series shock for improved flex off road:
– Works good for 4.5″ to 5″ rear lift
– Great ride on/off road
- Extended length 27.28″/Collapsed 16.34″
*May require longer rear bump stops*
Rear Shocks: 2 x F4-BE5-B110-T5
Collapsed length: 16.34”
Extended length: 27.28”
4 Shocks Total
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
What springs will i need to use for my tacoma to be level with a 4 inch block in the rear?
Q What springs will i need to use for my tacoma to be level with a 4 inch block in the rear?
Will these front shocks work with the springs from a rough country 6 inch lifted N3 strut?
Q Will these front shocks work with the springs from a rough country 6 inch lifted N3 strut?
For the 5” lift, is it required to cut crossmember?
Q For the 5” lift, is it required to cut crossmember? answer nowA these shocks are not for OEM suspension but for RCD cross-member kit
Can I replace the blocks for the 5100 shocks in the rear on the RCD lift?
Q Can I replace the blocks for the 5100 shocks in the rear on the RCD lift?
Do these shocks work with factory coil springs or do you need something like the toy tec coils to go with them ? I am trying to make mine ride better it has 5 inch pro comp lift
- Are these only for 5" only or will these work with a 3-4" lift? I have OME 2886 front coils and 2" AAL with the standard 5100's. I want to increase the rear height and possibly lift up to 4" at most.
- i have 4'' maxtrac spindles will these fit with them
Q i have 4'' maxtrac spindles will these fit with them
I have a rough country 4” lift. I want to replace the lift blocks in the front. Will these with with the stock coil springs and keep the same lift height?
- I have the fabtech basic 6” lift. For the front, Can I replace my existing factory shock and 6” lift spacer with these so I can just run these shocks and reuse my springs? And for the rear, just reuse the blocks and replace the rear shock with these?
- Will this level my front with a 6" rough country lift and AAL pack with blocks in the rear? Roughly 7-8in in the rear.
- How is this a 5 inch lift? You don't have pictures, just wondering. It says 5 inch lift for Toyota Tacoma
Q How is this a 5 inch lift? You don't have pictures, just wondering. It says 5 inch lift for Toyot...... Read more answer nowA It's something like this. Please note, the shocks will not lift the truck by themselves - they are for 5'' lift kit https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/2005-2013-toyota-tacoma-5-inch-lift-kit-rcd-10-47405-n/ [caption id="attachment_131879" align="alignnone" width="300"] RCD 5'' lift 2005+ Tacoma[/caption]