Bilstein 5160 Reservoir 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks for 2005-2020 Toyota TacomaSale!
Bilstein 5160 0-1″ Rear Lift 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma shocks
25-242539.25-242379 Sold in sets of 2 5160 Series – Stock Mount Remote Reservoir Get the benefits of a remote reservoir with Bilstein’s stock mount 5160 shocks.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Bilstein’s industry leading monotube design
- Unique digressive valving system instantly produces full damping capability
- Remote reservoir dramatically increases shock oil capacity for even greater heat dissipation and damping sensitivity
- Reservoir mounting configuration designed specifically for each vehicle application
- Special swivel banjo fittings on the reservoir hose allow for 360° of rotation
- For increased wheel travel and more shaft movement, the “floating” dividing piston is located in the reservoir
- Bilstein’s exclusive Triple-C Technology® finish provides easy care and lasting great looks
- Includes reservoir mounting kit and detailed instructions
- Sold in sets of 2
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Hello No It will fit for 2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro For Rear Lifted Height: 0-1.5"
- A 5160 rear shocks for Tacoma will be in stock in few weeks
- A These shocks come without boots but you can use some generic boots if you want
- A These shocks are too short for rear 2'' lift.These will work: * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-05-15/toytec-boss-rear-shocks-2005-2014-tacoma-00-06-tundra/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-05-15/fox-2-3-rear-lift-shocks-reservoirs-2005-2017-toyota-tacoma/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-05-15/toytecs-boss-1-3-lift-2-5-body-rear-shocks-2005-2017-toyota-tacoma/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-05-15/king-2-5-body-rear-reservoir-shocks-2005-2017-toyota-tacoma/ * * *
- A They work with 0 or 1" of lift. They will NOT lift the vehicle
- Q I'd like to get these shocks but I have. 2" lift in the rear. Can these be adjusted/valves proper... answer nowA These should also fit 2" rear lift.
- A They do not come with boots