Bilstein 5160 Reservoir 0-1.5″ Rear Lift Shocks for 2005-2021 Toyota TacomaSale!
Bilstein 5160 0-1.5″ Rear Lift 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Toyota Tacoma shocks
25-242539.25-242379 Sold in sets of 2 5160 Series – Stock Mount Remote Reservoir
Get the benefits of a remote reservoir with Bilstein’s stock mount 5160 shocks.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Bilstein’s industry leading monotube design
- Unique digressive valving system instantly produces full damping capability
- Remote reservoir dramatically increases shock oil capacity for even greater heat dissipation and damping sensitivity
- Reservoir mounting configuration designed specifically for each vehicle application
- Special swivel banjo fittings on the reservoir hose allow for 360° of rotation
- For increased wheel travel and more shaft movement, the “floating” dividing piston is located in the reservoir
- Bilstein’s exclusive Triple-C Technology® finish provides easy care and lasting great looks
- Includes reservoir mounting kit and detailed instructions
- Sold in sets of 2
Questions and answers of the customers
When will these 5160’s be in stock again?
Q When will these 5160’s be in stock again? answer nowA Most likely in a couple of weeks, but if you want we can send you an invoice
I know the 5100 rear shocks for the Tacoma will work on the 2nd gen frontier will these work as well? I have a 1.5” rear lift
- What is the extended length (in)?
Q What is the extended length (in)? answer nowA Collapsed Length (IN)14.22 Extended Length (IN)24.06
Do these work on 3rd gen 2wd?
Q Do these work on 3rd gen 2wd? answer nowA yes, it will work
hi are these rear shocks height adjustable? have a 2015 trd tacoma pro thanks.
Q hi are these rear shocks height adjustable? have a 2015 trd tacoma pro thanks. answer nowA Hello No It will fit for 2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro For Rear Lifted Height: 0-1.5"
Are these currently in-stock or are you backordered?
Q Are these currently in-stock or are you backordered? answer nowA 5160 rear shocks for Tacoma will be in stock in few weeks
Do you sell boots for them or do they not need boots?
Q Do you sell boots for them or do they not need boots? answer nowA These shocks come without boots but you can use some generic boots if you want
Are this the same as PTR13-35120-AC?
Q Are this the same as PTR13-35120-AC? answer nowA Yes, these are same shocks
I have a 3” lift on my 2016 Tacoma and want to replace the rear shocks will these work
Q I have a 3” lift on my 2016 Tacoma and want to replace the rear shocks will these work answer nowA These shocks are too short for rear 2'' lift. These will work: * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-05-15/toytec-boss-rear-shocks-2005-2014-tacoma-00-06-tundra/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-05-15/fox-2-3-rear-lift-shocks-reservoirs-2005-2017-toyota-tacoma/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-05-15/toytecs-boss-1-3-lift-2-5-body-rear-shocks-2005-2017-toyota-tacoma/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-05-15/king-2-5-body-rear-reservoir-shocks-2005-2017-toyota-tacoma/ * * *
The description says 0-1 lift so these shock provide a 1 inch lift to the rear?
Q The description says 0-1 lift so these shock provide a 1 inch lift to the rear? answer nowA They work with 0 or 1" of lift. They will NOT lift the vehicle
I'd like to get these shocks but I have. 2" lift in the rear. Can these be adjusted/valves properly for my lift?
- Do the 5160 0-1" rear lift shocks come with boots?
Q Do the 5160 0-1" rear lift shocks come with boots? answer nowA They do not come with boots