FOX 2.0 Perf Res 2-3″ Rear Lift Shocks 2005-2021 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
FOX 2.0 Performance Reservoir 2-3″ Rear Lift Shocks 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
Includes: 2 Rear Shocks
Rear Shocks Info:
The aluminum bodied 2.0 Inch Performance Series Reservoir smooth body shock delivers FOX’s industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock. Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Inch Performance Series Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0 Inch Metal Impacted 6061-T6 Aluminum Will Resist Rust Over Time
- Body Plating: Clear-Anodized For A Durable Finish
- External Reservoir: 2.0 Inch Smooth Bore 6061-T6 Aluminum Is Hard Anodized
- Black-Anodized, CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Components
- 5/8 Inch Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated Alloy Steel Shaft
- Race-Developed High-Flow Piston Design. Application Specific Valving To Maximize Performance
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid For Improved Performance At Variable Temperatures
- Limited 1 Year Factory Warranty And Limited 90 Day Valving Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Stem Mount-SM1
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet Bushing-EB4
- Extended Length: 23.8″
- Compressed Length: 14.7″
- Part: 985-24-117
- Rear Lift: 2-3″
Includes Billet Reservoir Clamp
Questions and answers of the customers
Will this fit on a 2020 Tacoma with factory leaf springs but 2 inch blocks in the rear.
Q Will this fit on a 2020 Tacoma with factory leaf springs but 2 inch blocks in the rear. answer nowA yes, will fit 2''
Are these direct bolt one?
Q Are these direct bolt one? answer nowA These shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or blocks will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer than the stock shocks - designed for use with the existing lift.A Yes. These are direct fit. No drilling or any mods required.
At what lift height will you need break line extensions on a 2019 TRD OffRoad 4X4?
Q At what lift height will you need break line extensions on a 2019 TRD OffRoad 4X4? answer nowA At 3'' or more