Bilstein 5100 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 2005-2020 Toyota TacomaSale!
Rear Bilstein 5100 Shocks 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Collapsed Length (IN): 14.02
Extended Length (IN): 22.94
Rear Bilstein 5100 series shock for improved flex off road *
* Works good for stock to 2″ rear lift from our observation
* Great ride on/off road *
Includes 2 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q is it gas or hydraulic operated shock? and if it is gas shock do i have to compress it before ins... answer nowA its Shock Absorber; 5100 Series; Nitrogen Gas Charged; Limited Lifetime Warranty; Not Adjustable; With Shock Boots;The shock is easily compressed by hand for easy installation
- Q Will these work for the Icon 1.5" add-a-leaf lift? I'm only seeing 5100s designated for 0-1" lift... answer nowA Would it work if i want to put 2 inch blocks?
- Q I can’t use these shocks without a leaf spring addition? I only want 1” lift and prefer the shock... answer nowA These shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer than the stock shocks - designed for use with the existing lif
- A Yes, you can use them with stock height ( 0'' lift)
- A You would need to lift it using Dakar 2.75 leaf springs that they sell here. I bought them now just adding these shocks with the 3” extension bolts they also sell.