ToyTec Bilstein 3″ lift kit with 5100 shocks 1995-2004 Tacoma
Bilstein lift kit with 5100 shocks for 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma
3″ lift kit with Eibach front coils (3″ average lift is achieved with coils and setting the shock adjustment on the bottom C clip setting) DO NOT EXCEED THIS SETTING OR DAMAGE CAN OCCUR!
- D558 Bilstein front 5100 shocks
- 112-620 Eibach/Toytec front coil springs 620lb spring rate
- TAC-DR Front differential drop kit
- Rear Options:
This kit is not adjustable in the front. 3 inch lift only.
** This lift is not recommend for Standard cab or Tacoma’s with a 4 cylinder 2.7L engine size. Ride quality can be quite firm and you will achieve more than 3″ of lift. **
Q. What size tire can I run after installing your 3″ lift?
We recommend 32×11.50×15 tires, or a 275/70/16 tire on 8″ wheels. We do not guarantee any tire/ wheel fitment and recommend you have your tire dealer install and “test fit” any wheel tire/wheel combination you are considering
NOTE: Toytec Lifts Suspension parts do not fit 5 wheel lug Tacoma’s. Please check your application before ordering.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Answered by the admin For winch and bumper we'd better offer * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/old-man-emu-ome-tacoma-lift-suspension/ * * * with 883 coils for 200+ lbs additional front weight
- Q I was wondering if there was a way I could do different coil springs on the 5100 struts? answer nowAnswered by the admin Some custemers use ome coils on the lowest notch adjustment
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A the exhaust does not need to be relocated but we don't recommend this kit for 2.7L Tacomas because they can exceed more than 3 inches of lift and damage might occur
- Answered by the admin shakles are recommended fo medium or no bigger then stock load, add a leaf is for towing and heavy loads carrying
- Q I plan on buying this kit for my 1995 3.4 L 4x4 single cab Tacoma besides this lift kit will I ne... answer nowAnswered by the admin No extra parts neededFor single cab please try 2nd notch adjustment - with higher notches you may gain more then 3'' of front lift/It is not recommended
- Q Will this fit with a 2004 Tacoma 2.7 4 Cyl extra cab? Currently running a 3” level kit and 285/75... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, it will fit itit is 6-lug. Please use 1st clip setting because you may overlift the front by using higher clips if have no additional constant load in the front such as heavy bumper or winch
- Answered by the admin UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q How will this work with a 1999 Toyota Tacoma ext cab v6. And how will it affect the alingment wit... answer nowAnswered by the admin It will give you about 3'' front lift on the 2nd notch adjustment. It is not recommended to go higher.UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Answered by the admin Yes, it will work
- Q Will this work with an extra cab? How much weight would I need to add if I really wanted this answer nowAnswered by the admin Will work on the lowest notch adjustment
- Q I currently have a 2.5" Leveling Lift from RC. Will this lift be compatible with the leveling lif... answer nowAnswered by the admin It is not recommended to stack lifts. Also please don't exceed 3'' of total lift without many construction changes - can damage the suspension.These front shocks are height adjustable can give you 2.5'' front lift by themselves, without using spacers. - spacers are to be removed.
- Answered by the admin With 8" width Rim* the Tire with 12" Width* and 32" diameter should fit if Backspace is 4.5"Bigger tires may need some precise castorcamber adjustment or some trimming - will depend on additional weight carried and suspension parts condition
- Answered by the admin Yes, all the hardware included
- Q Will this work on my 5 lug tacoma? Its the sr5 xtracab v6 but i wanna make sure itll fit on my tr... answer nowAnswered by the admin It will not fit on a 5 lug
- A I did not get new top mounts or bushings for the front of my shocks. Had to use the old ones🙁
- Answered by the admin We recommend getting a kit with adjustable coilovers like a BOSS kit or an Ultimate kit they offer higher rate springs and coilovers can be adjusted.
- Q I have a 03 Tacoma prerunner sr5 non 4x4. Can I install the coilover assembly? And whats better A...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q i am looking to buy this kit for my 02 taco 4dr v6 4wd. Does the coilover option consist of them ... answer nowAnswered by the admin That is correct. It is assembled with the top mounting plate and all necessary hardware.
- Q I have a 2002 tacoma 4dr 3.4 4wd, if I put this kit on my truck, do I need to replace my stock UC... answer nowAnswered by the admin UCAs are always not the bad idea, but this kit will work without them.
- Answered by the admin No
- Q Will the front be lifted more than the back? If so by how much and how noticeable will it be? answer nowAnswered by the admin
Will the front be lifted more then the back or not will depend on several factors.
First of all, whether you often carry much weight or not. Also if your truck is leveled now or the rear is slightly higher then the front now (before lift).
Typically the stock trucks have their back slightly higher then front, so this kit is designed to level the truck.
- Q Is there a possible option for lighter coils with this kit in order to be suitable for a 2.7L Tac... answer nowAnswered by the admin Unfortunately not
- Q It's says not recommended for standard can 4cylinder. But what if I have a 4cylinder double cab(4... answer nowAnswered by the admin We don't recommend this kit for a standart cab 2,7L 4cyl tacoma, because it front is too light for this kit. The quad cab may fit only if it'll have a reinforced heavy bumper and a winch on the front. It's better to use a kit that'll be slightly lighter on the front or use coilovers with adjustable height - something like https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/boss-1995-2004-toyota-tacoma-suspension-system/ or https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/ultimate-toyota-tacoma-lift-with-bilstein-shocks/
You may also like…
SPC Light Racing UCA for 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma, 1996-2002 4Runner(2 reviews)$619.96 Add to cart
ToyTec BOSS 0-3″ Lift Suspension System for 1995.5-2004 Toyota Tacoma(1 review)Base Price: $1,352.28 Select options