OME 3″ Lift Kit for 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma
OME 3″ Lift Kit for Toyota Tacoma 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 6 Lug
- Front coil springs: Choose correct spring based on additional front weight from aftermarket bumpers and or winch from options below
- 881 coils – stock front weight- uses top plate spacers
- 883 coils for 200+ lbs additional front weight. (3″ lift, does not use top plate spacers)
- New 90004 front Sport shocks (Replaces N91S normal) or N91SC (soft)
- 95Pf5 Trim packer for level front
- TAC-DR Front diff drop kit (4X4 only)
- Rear Lift Options:
- TAC-AL ToyTec Rear add-a-leafs
- 1 1/2″ rear blocks
- Complete new springs (Dakars)
[box type=”note”]NOTE: Complete Rear OME Dakar Spring Upgrade. Choose your year in drop down, ’98-’04 OR ‘95.5-’97
Includes bushings, New longer U-Bolts. Tail pipe relocation is usually required with leaf spring replacement or extended shackle installation – Please order OME FK21 [/box]
- BPV-K BPV extension
- 60062 OME rear extended length shocks
*****Order front shocks and coils fully assembled with new top mounting plates, bushings and washers for only$110.00!*****
NOTE: Toytec Lifts Suspension parts do not fit 5 wheel lug Tacoma’s. Please check your application before ordering.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Answered by the admin UCA's are recommended but not required, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Answered by the admin Unfortunately no.For 5-lug we can offer onlyhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/1995-2004-5-lug-tacoma/
- Answered by the admin No, it will not. What rear lift option do you want to choose?
- Q What's the largest size tires i run with this lift? Sorry to ask such a rookie question answer nowAnswered by the admin We are here to help) Such tires will fit without rubbingRim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32" 4.5"Bigger tires will require some trimming.Also precise castercamber adjustment may help
- Answered by the admin Yes, it will work wit all 6-lug Tacomas881 coils – stock front weight- uses top plate spacers 883 coils for 200+ lbs additional front weight. (3″ lift, does not use top plate spacers)881 coils aere better for your application because your engine (4cyl) is lighter then V6.
- Q Will this lift kit work with a 2000 Tacoma Xtracab SR5 2WD 5lug 2.4L? Would I need to add anythin... answer nowAnswered by the admin For 5-lug Tacomas we can offer only * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/2005-2015-toyota-tacoma-5-lug/
- Answered by the admin I would definitely recommend extended brake lines for more than 3 inches of lift on the rear, on the front as long as you stay with in 3 inches it should be fine
- Q Can I order this kit with only the front components? I already have an add-a-leaf in the rear. answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, it is possible. What front coils spring rate do you need?
- Q How much all around lift can I expect on my 2003 4x4 DC Tacoma from a 881 coil with 90004 front s... answer nowAnswered by the admin
3" front and about 2 1/4" lift in the rear