OME 3″ Lift Kit for 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma
OME 3″ Lift Kit for Toyota Tacoma 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 6 Lug
- Front coil springs: Choose correct spring based on additional front weight from aftermarket bumpers and or winch from options below
- 881 coils – stock front weight- uses top plate spacers
- 883 coils for 200+ lbs additional front weight. (3″ lift, does not use top plate spacers)
- New 90004 front Sport shocks (Replaces N91S normal) or N91SC (soft)
- 95Pf5 Trim packer for level front
- TAC-DR Front diff drop kit (4X4 only)
- Rear Lift Options:
- TAC-AL ToyTec Rear add-a-leafs
- 1 1/2″ rear blocks
- Complete new springs (Dakars)
NOTE: Complete Rear OME Dakar Spring Upgrade. Choose your year in drop down, ’98-’04 OR ‘95.5-’97
Includes bushings, New longer U-Bolts. Tail pipe relocation is usually required with leaf spring replacement or extended shackle installation – Please order OME FK21
- BPV-K BPV extension
- 60062 OME rear extended length shocks
*****Order front shocks and coils fully assembled with new top mounting plates, bushings and washers for only$110.00!*****
NOTE: Toytec Lifts Suspension parts do not fit 5 wheel lug Tacoma’s. Please check your application before ordering.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Can I go with 881 coils without the top plate spacer if I don't care about getting a full 3" of l... answer nowAnswered by the admin Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- Answered by the admin UCA's are recommended but not required, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Answered by the admin Unfortunately no.For 5-lug we can offer onlyhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/1995-2004-5-lug-tacoma/
- Answered by the admin No, it will not. What rear lift option do you want to choose?
- Q What's the largest size tires i run with this lift? Sorry to ask such a rookie question answer nowAnswered by the admin We are here to help) Such tires will fit without rubbingRim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32" 4.5"Bigger tires will require some trimming.Also precise castercamber adjustment may help
- Answered by the admin Yes, it will work wit all 6-lug Tacomas881 coils – stock front weight- uses top plate spacers 883 coils for 200+ lbs additional front weight. (3″ lift, does not use top plate spacers)881 coils aere better for your application because your engine (4cyl) is lighter then V6.
- Q Will this lift kit work with a 2000 Tacoma Xtracab SR5 2WD 5lug 2.4L? Would I need to add anythin... answer nowAnswered by the admin For 5-lug Tacomas we can offer only * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/2005-2015-toyota-tacoma-5-lug/
- Answered by the admin I would definitely recommend extended brake lines for more than 3 inches of lift on the rear, on the front as long as you stay with in 3 inches it should be fine
- Q Can I order this kit with only the front components? I already have an add-a-leaf in the rear. answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, it is possible. What front coils spring rate do you need?
- Q How much all around lift can I expect on my 2003 4x4 DC Tacoma from a 881 coil with 90004 front s... answer nowAnswered by the admin
3" front and about 2 1/4" lift in the rear