OME 2.5″ Rear Lift Springs with bushings for 1998-2004 Toyota Tacoma
OME 2.5″ Rear Lift Springs for 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma includes bushings
- Springs (2 – left and right)
- Bushings (2 sets)
Part number FK21 is usually required for Tailpipe relocation, order separately:
Longer U-Bolts with hardware for Toyota Tacoma, Tundra, 4Runner, Pickup(0 reviews)Base Price: $59.99 Select options
OME Dakar leaf springs feature:
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps & Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.
Please note: Most Emu Dakar leaf springs have all the listed features, but where design or a physical limitation exists one or more of these features may not be incorporated. Please check with your OME licensed fitter for further information.
Download OME CS046R Installation Instructions
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I recently installed the toytec shackles on my tacoma and noticed my leafs flatten out quite a bi... answer nowAnswered by the admin Shackles may be used on the 1'' adjustment with proper length shocks and extended lines .
- Answered by the admin These springs require longer rear shocks (for 2-3'' rear lift)
- Q Hello I was wondering about buying these parts and I was wondering what part I would need extra? answer nowAnswered by the admin May require new U bolts, order separately. (link in the description) Part number FK21 is usually required for Tailpipe relocation, order separately.