Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ lift front, 0-2″ rear shocks 00-’06 Toyota TundraSale!
Bilstein 5100 Height adjustable 0-2.5″ lift front, 0-2″ rear shocks for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Toyota Tundra
Bilstein front and rear shocks
24-261425 (old: 24-188265)
Front 5100 Height adjustable front shocks provide various lift:
|Typical Front Lift Height**|
|4||1.6″||Do NOT use||1.88″||2.00″|
|5||Do NOT use||Do NOT use||2.50″||2.65″|
On Crew Cab 4×4 models, do not use circlip location #5.
On Access Cab 4×4 models, do not use circlip locations #4 or #5.
** Ride heights indicated are typical. Actual ride height is influenced by which factory suspension the vehicle is equipped with and its condition; optional equipment and accessories on your vehicle, and other vehicle modifications such as replacement coil springs, wheel and tire combinations, etc. Modifying/lifting the suspension to your vehicle may raise its center of gravity and may make it more susceptible to loss of control and/or rollover, which may result in death or serious injury. We strongly recommend that you offset the loss of rollover resistance as much as possible by increasing tire track width, and that you equip the vehicle with a functional roll bar and cage system. Wear seat belts and shoulder harnesses at all times, and avoid situations where a side rollover may occur.
Rear 5100 shocks work with 0 to 2″ lift
Kit includes 4 shocks
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have a stock ‘06 Tundra Crew Cab 4X4 that needs new shocks front and rear. I’d like to lift the... answer nowA We can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/00-06-toyota-tundra/front-lifts-and-coilovers-00-06-toyota-tundra/bilstein-height-adjustable-5100-shocks-for-2000-2006-toyota-tundra/ Installation Instructions https://productdesk.cart.bilsteinus.com//media/products/bilstein/E4-WM5-Y517A00_1.pdf You can use stock coils On rear we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/00-06-toyota-tundra/shocks-00-06-toyota-tundra/bilstein-4600-rear-shocks-00-06-toyota-tundra-4wd/ Or you can use https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/00-06-toyota-tundra/complete-lift-kits-00-06-toyota-tundra/bilstein-5100-height-adjustable-front-rear-shocks-for-2000-2006-toyota-tundra/
- Q I have a 2001 4.7 v8 access cab(suicide doors) 4wd. I already have a 1 inch differential drop dow...
- Q Do the front ones go inside the stock coil over spring or they don’t require the spring? If they ... answer nowA front shocks can be used with OEM coils
- Q What is the travel length of the front shocks? And I have a 4x4 tundra, could I use the 2.5” sett... answer nowA travel length is 5.2''Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- Q Because it provides a 2.5 inch lift in the front and 0.2 inch lift on the rear, does it make the ... answer nowA If you put the front at the 3rd ring and leave the rear alone (no blocks or leafs) the truck will be level because of the factory rake. This setup will give you a 1.5 lift in front making the truck completely level. This is from Mike, install tech division at Bilstein USA
- A Please compare the length to your old shocks.We haven't tested it by ourselves so can't tell for sure
- Q Is it possible to use this to mount on a Titan Swapped Xterra as it will provide longer travel? answer nowA We haven't tested it by ourselves, can't tell for sure.
- Q Have a Stock 02 limited TRD 4x4. What notches on the 5100s on the front and back do I want to mak... answer nowA Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- Q I currently have a 3” strut spacers on my 04 tundra so if I buy this kit would i have to get rid ... answer nowA It is not recommended to stack lifts and have more than 3'' of suspension lift.These shocks replace spacers
- Q Confused by specs and the answers to questions on the 5100’s.. What is the max height setting for... answer nowA For double cab highest notch (5th) will give you 2.5''Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- Q Can I use clip position #5 on 2012 Double Cab 4x4 if I use 1" diff drop kit? Also, will ride be e... answer nowA Will be stiffer but not in a great way. You can use higher notches as long as you don't exceed 3'' of front lift
- Q I would like to replace the stock shocks on my 02 tundra. Is there anything else needed that's no... answer nowA for 5100 front shocks we recommend this coils https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/00-06-toyota-tundra/front-lifts-and-coilovers-00-06-toyota-tundra/eibach-pro-lift-coil-springs-00-06-toyota-tundra/ Provides approximately 2.5″ of average lift on the bottom clip setting and 3.2″ of average lift on the 2nd clip setting. Having more than 3.2” of lift is not recommended Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life. https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/front-differential-drop-kit-1995-2004-toyota-tacoma-02-4runner-06-tundra-sequoia-4x4/
- Q Do I need any type of lift blocks, spacers, or any addicional parts to install this shocks in my ... answer nowA These shocks can be installed without any additional blocks, but only the front shocks are height adjustable and will lift the front by themselves.Rear shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer then the stock shock - designed for use with the existing lift or with stock rear height.
- Q I have a 06 Tundra Double Cab 4x4. Do you recommend any additional spacers, equipment, etc.. if c... answer nowA Diff drop kt is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.Spacers are not needed, you can use 0,5'' spacers but please note hat having more then 3'' of front lift is strictly not recommended
- Q I got these 5100 on my 04’ DC 4x2 tundra but the stock springs are dead. Will the eibach pro spri... answer nowA These springs can be used https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/00-06-toyota-tundra/front-lifts-and-coilovers-00-06-toyota-tundra/eibach-pro-lift-coil-springs-00-06-toyota-tundra/Provides approximately 2.5″ of average lift on the bottom clip setting and 3.2″ of average lift on the 2nd clip setting.
- Q I have a 2005 4x4 Tundra Double Cab that is currently all stock - I am trying to level out the tr... answer nowA Yes, it will work even without coil spacers.Front shocsk are height adjustable and are able to lift the front up to 2.5'' higher then stock using stock front coils.Please note that it is not recommended to lift the front hightr then 3'' if trying to add spacers
- Q I have a 2000 tundra access cab 4x4. I want to lift the rear and front 2". Looking at the diagram... answer nowA Coilovers with stronger coils can be recommended * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/00-06-toyota-tundra/front-lifts-and-coilovers-00-06-toyota-tundra/ome-2-5-lift-front-coilovers-2000-2006-toyota-tundra/ * * * and please don't forget about diff drop kit * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/front-differential-drop-kit-1995-2004-toyota-tacoma-02-4runner-06-tundra-sequoia-4x4/
- Q I have a 2000 Toyota tundra Access Cab, if I leave my truck with the 5100s am I going to need big... answer nowA You may install bigger wheels if using some front lift shock adjustments, but if you want you may stay on your old wheels
- Q As long as I use a 1" differential drop kit, what is the highest level I can use on a 4wd access ... answer nowA The highest notch will give you about 2,5'' - depending on your stock springs condition. Diff drop kit will be recommended if having more then 1,5'' of lift
- Q Would I be able to use levels 4 and 5 on a 4wd access cab, as long as I also use a 1" differentia... answer nowA Yes, you will be able to do it on stock springs.
- A These shocks are for Tundra - please compare the mpuntings to your old shocks:FRONT: Extended Length (IN): 18.35 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 13.23 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Lower Mounting Style: EyeletREAR: Extended Length (IN): 22.4 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 13.84 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Lower Mounting Style: EyeletHere are the shocsk for Sequiola: https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-sequoia/00-07-toyota-sequoia/bilstein-4600-replacement-shocks-2001-2007-toyota-sequoia/
- Q Will this kit work on a 2001 Tundra v6 2wd base cab? I see the guide only shows access cab and cr... answer nowA Yes, it will work.As base can is lighter, each clip may give you more lift then on the access cab then on other cabs if you don't have additional front weight.
- A It wont work on a 4Runner, you need, these: https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/shocks-96-02-toyota-4runner/bilstein-5100-0-2-3-lift-front-rear-shocks-1996-2002-toyota-4runner-4wd/ they provide about 2.3" lift
- Q I ordered these to replace 3" strut extensions but didn't realize that because I have a 2004 Tund...
- A Sorry, we do not have Bilstein 5100 shocks for that vehicle
- A I have a 2001 4x4 Access Cab and I have them on level 5 and haven't had any issues. I definitely got more than 3" lift in the front with them on level 5".
- Q I would like a replacement dust boots for the rear shocks, are these available separately? is the...
- Q If I want a 1-1/2" lift in the front what blocks do you recommend to level out the rear (or do I ... answer nowA For front lift height 1-1,5'' no rear lift level is needed, because rear end usually sits slightly higher then the front.Using rear lift blocks https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/1-inch-rear-blocks-without-u-bolts/ or add a leaf https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/00-06-toyota-tundra/icon-1-5-lift-rear-expansion-pack-add-leaf-00-06-toyota-tundra/ will not level, but will make your trucks rear again sit higher then your ftont end (when the truck is not loaded).
- Q Without wheel spacers what is the largest size tire that an 01' tundra 4x4 can accommodate if lif... answer nowA We do not guarantee any tire/ wheel fitment due to variations between different tire and wheel manufacturers specs. The new wheel size is not recommended to exceed the half of a lift amount greatly. We recommend ""test fitting"" any wheel tire/wheel combination you are considering.
- Q I currently have a 2" front lift with stock struts, coils and a spacer. Will this work with the s... answer nowA
This kit will work with stock coils