ARB/OME 2.5″ Performance Lift Kit for 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
OME 2.5″ Lift Kit for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Toyota Tundra
Designed for superior performance across all terrain, an Old Man Emu suspension upgrade by ARB will provide noticeable improvements to a vehicle’s performance, including load carrying capacity and control characteristics.
- (2) Front coilovers (assembled with new top mounts) and OME 95PF5 trim packer (used to help offset drivers side lean)
- 90004 Front shocks
- 2885 Front coils
- (2) OME Rear 60091 shocks
- (2) Rear Add a Leafs 1.5″ of lift
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q So I have bee doing lots of research on these shocks and I'm finding alot of people are getting w... answer nowA for access cab 2.5'' front lift without bumper or winch 2884 coils will be goodprice will be the same just please specify in the order details"need 2884 coils for access cab"
- Q Is it possible to get these shipped with the 886 coils or are they only offered with the 885s? answer nowA We can do 886 only if you choos no assembly option. Please write in the order details "need 886 coils"
- A OME kits are not adjustable unfortunately
- A Yes, it will fit, just lighter coils are recommended. Please write in the order details that you want 2884 coils if you don't plan to add bull bar and winch
- Q Would you recommend a dif drop or any other mods with this kit, or should this all just plug in? answer nowA Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- A So how well a coil overs performs its function depends on how correctly it was picked up and assembled with a spring, depending on external factors such as additional weight from a heavy bumper or a winch. There have also been cases with other manufacturers that the not correctly assembled coil overs has failed due to the design features
- Q I have a 2006 Tundra Double Cab. Looking to improve the ride and handling , also improve towing o... answer nowA We have questions for you, can you contact us on this form? https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/contact-us/
- A Such wheels will fit without rubbing:Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12.5" 33" 5.75"Bigger tires may require some trimming. Also precise caster/camber adjustment and body lift may help
- Q Do these fit a 2006 tundra? 2wd. Looking for a lift kit. This is a little more than I wanted to s... answer nowA Yes, it will fit.We can offer only to purchase aeparately 5100 leveling shocks, diff drop kit and rear lift options but it will not be significantly cheaper
- Q I have a plow on my 03 Tundra 4wd v8 access cab in the winter, is there a heavier spring to compe... answer nowA The coils in this kit are 885 OME-T885 coils for D cab and additional weight. (Add Top Plate Spacers for 3″ of lift)If your plow is very heavy we can try to ask for OME-T886 coils for 200+ lbs front weight from aftermarket bumper or winchBut without the plow the ride will become more rough
- Q Will this kit work on a 2000 Toyota Tundra v8 4wd? Will the add-a-leafs need cut down in order to... answer nowA Yes, it will fit V8 Tundra first gen.No cutting needed
- A Yes, these shocks are longer then stockREAR: Extended Length (IN): 23.58 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 14.17 Inch
- A Sequiola has different from Tundra rear suspension - so this * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-sequoia/00-07-toyota-sequoia/ultimate-3-lift-with-bilstein-front-and-rear-5100s-for-2000-2007-sequoia/ * * * and this - - - https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-sequoia/00-07-toyota-sequoia/toytec-boss-suspension-system-0-3-2000-2007-toyota-sequoia/ - - - will fit sequiola
- Q I have a 2004 Lexus GX470 without KDSS . I have been looking for a lift from OME that will make i...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now