Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ Lift Front Adjustable Shocks for 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
Bilstein Front Height Adjustable 5100 shocks for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Toyota Tundra
Part: 24-261425 (old: 24-188265)
Includes: 2 Shocks 24-261425 (old: 24-188265)
Front 5100 Height adjustable front shocks provide various lift:
|Typical Front Lift Height**|
|4||1.6″||Do NOT use||1.88″||2.00″|
|5||Do NOT use||Do NOT use||2.50″||2.65″|
On Crew Cab 4×4 models, do not use circlip location #5.
On Access Cab 4×4 models, do not use circlip locations #4 or #5.
** Ride heights indicated are typical. Actual ride height is influenced by which factory suspension the vehicle is equipped with and its condition; optional equipment and accessories on your vehicle, and other vehicle modifications such as replacement coil springs, wheel and tire combinations, etc. Modifying/lifting the suspension to your vehicle may raise its center of gravity and may make it more susceptible to loss of control and/or rollover, which may result in death or serious injury. We strongly recommend that you offset the loss of rollover resistance as much as possible by increasing tire track width, and that you equip the vehicle with a functional roll bar and cage system. Wear seat belts and shoulder harnesses at all times, and avoid situations where a side rollover may occur.
Designed for use with stock coil springs
Not recommended for use with any other front lift products
Priced and sold in pairs
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Can I use with all stock parts ? Like cool over it is all stock no lift would just replace with H... answer nowA Yes These shocks can only be used with stock coils.
- Q I have a 2002 Tundra SR5 6 Cylinder rear wheel drive with a FabTech suspension 2.5 lift, would th... answer nowA They are the FabTech springs and shocks now, wanted to up grade with the Bilsteins 5100.
- Q Is it ok to have these struts instead of stock with a tough country 5 inch lift in the front whic... answer nowA you technically can, because these can be set at stock height and utilized with a spacer, but do we do not recommend.
- Q If I have an existing leveling kit ( 3 in. ) on my 03 tundra sidestep. Would it be possible to le... answer nowA It's possible but please not exceed 3''of total front lift - can be harmful for the suspension.We can offer * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/00-06-toyota-tundra/complete-lift-kits-00-06-toyota-tundra/bilstein-5100-height-adjustable-front-rear-shocks-for-2000-2006-toyota-tundra/
- A Hello If you need 2 inch lift you can use stock coils circlip location 4 as in table
- Q I have a 2.5 inch lift above my strut With these shocks be smother then oreilly shocks or will it... answer nowA Hello These shocks have parameters Extended Length (IN): 18.35 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 13.23 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 0.55 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet Can you compare them with yours?
- Q I have a 06 tundra sr5 2wheel dr, and just won't to level front are raise more what shocks nand c... answer nowA Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.pngThese shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer than the stock shocks - designed for use with the existing lift.
- Q I’ve got an all stock 2005 Tundra 4x4 that I’m just trying to level the front of - maybe 2-2.5” i... answer nowA These shocks will work.Diff drop kt is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/front-differential-drop-kit-1995-2004-toyota-tacoma-02-4runner-06-tundra-sequoia-4x4/
- Q I have a 2004 Tundra Crew Cab and want to use the Circlip location #5 to get maximum leveling hei... answer nowA It will work but is not recommended for 4WD
- Q I have original stock billstien shocks withh a tweo inch spacer [ three years old. Can i get the ... answer nowA Yes, exactly - you can remove your spacers and adjust the Bilsteins to have up to 2,5'' lift using your coil springs
- Q Thinking about buying for a 2006 tundra access cab. I see you can only raise to level 3, will I n... answer nowA Nothing else is required.
- A The cv axles will hit the lower control arms and will break