Eibach 2.5″ Lift Complete Front Coilovers For 00-06 Toyota Tundra
Eibach 2.5″ Lift Complete Front Coilovers For 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Toyota Tundra
- Take your truck performance to the next level.
- Eibach PRO-TRUCK Sport Shocks are Made in the USA and built to last using a Monotube Design with 46mm Pistons, Larger Nitro-Coated Rods and Heavy-Duty Durable Zinc Coated Shock Bodies
- Eibach Pro-Lift Coil Springs – Front Lift coils are designed to increase ground clearance, for better off-road clearance and performance. The added suspension travel delivers a more responsive, more controlled ride over rough terrain, and gives you the additional wheel-well clearance to use bigger, higher-performance off-road wheels and tires.
- Legendary Eibach Ride Quality
- High Performance Handling & Stability—On or Off Road
- Eibach Pro Sport front shocks
- Eibach front Pro-lift front coils
- Fully assembled with new top mounts and Urethane bushings.
- Ready to install, no spring compressor needed.
- Sold as a pair
- Fits 2000-2006 Tundra
- Provides approximately 2.5″ of lift – (2.5″ average lift is achieved with coils and setting the shock adjustment on the bottom C-clip setting) Use of top settings to get additional lift will reduce ride quality and may cause damage.
*Note: Average lift measurements are based on a stock vehicle with no added aftermarket accessories or additional weight.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Will these fit my 06 Sequoia. From what I can tell they should be the same for sequoia and tundra.. answer nowA Yes, they will fit if you have usual (not electronic leveling or not air suspension)
- Q My truck is 04 access cab TRD version of Tundra. Do these lift from stock height on it. Is there ... answer nowA Provides approximately 2.5″ of lift – (2.5″ average lift is achieved with coils and setting the shock adjustment on the bottom C-clip setting) Use of top settings to get additional lift will reduce ride quality and may cause damage.in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level.