Eibach Pro-Lift Coil Springs for 00-06 TOYOTA Tundra 2.5″ lift Front
Eibach Pro-Lift Coil Springs for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 TOYOTA Tundra 2.5″ lift Front
Engineered with the same technology, craftsmanship and world-class materials that make Eibach springs and other suspension components the choice of champions in NASCAR, SCORE, CORR, the World Rally Championship, and even Formula 1.
Designed to increase ground clearance, for better off-road clearance and performance. The added suspension travel delivers a more responsive, more controlled ride over rough terrain, and gives you the additional wheel-well clearance to use bigger, higher-performance off-road wheels and tires.
- For use with Eibach Pro-Sport Leveling Shocks (Not for use with stock shocks)
- Coils are powder coated Silver.
- Provides approximately 2.5″ of average lift on the bottom clip setting and 3.2″ of average lift on the 2nd clip setting.
- Designed for 00-06 Tundra’s
- Sold as a pair, (2) front coils
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Have a set of the 5100s coming and want a spring that levels my 02 tundra 4wd but dont want it be... answer nowA There are no other coils unfortunately.Rear end is usaly higher then the front.in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://prntscr.com/gfgxwt
- A Yes, these coils will work Provides approximately 2.5″ of average lift on the bottom clip setting and 3.2″ of average lift on the 2nd clip setting.It is not recommended to go higher