King Front 2.5 Coilovers for 99-06 Toyota Tundra 25001-138
King Front 2.5 Coilovers for 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06 Toyota Tundra 25001-138
King’s new line of Original equipment manufacturer, (OEM), shock upgrade kits provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on our high end race shocks our OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your daily driver or prerunner.
Built with race winning design features our kits come complete and provide simple 100% bolt on installation with no cutting or welding done to your vehicle. Our front kits provide an adjustable ride height and up to a 25% increase in wheel travel. Rear kits typically allow a 15% travel increase. Large 2.5” diameter shock bodies and external reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity and heat dissipation to provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions. Our OEM upgrade shocks feature the same serviceable design that allows for valve adjustments with simple hand tools just like our race shocks.
Our experienced shock technicians are a phone call away to help should any questions arise during installation or use. Our kits are available ready to bolt into stock vehicles or with custom lengths for vehicles running lifted aftermarket suspensions. Once you ride on Kings you will know there really is a difference. Nothing rides like a King.
- Sold as a pair
- FIts 99-06 Tundra
- Measurements: Extended – 19.5″, Collapsed – 15.325″
- Designed to level the vehicle.
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination.
- High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking.
- Internally threaded top cap design threads over the shock body to enable maximum piston travel inside the shock body.
- 2.5″ Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
- Coilover shocks are machined with our own truncated thread design for ultimate strength and trouble free spring preload and height adjustments.
- Pinch bolt coil adjuster nut offers superior clamping force to retain your coil preload adjustments without crushing the threads like set screw style collars do.
- The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality.
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing.
- Large 3/4″ or 7/8″ diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact.
- Aluminum components and vehicle specific mounts are machined from aircraft quality billet. Front and rear kits all include all necessary vehicle specific mounting brackets and hardware along with detailed installation instructions. Technical support, if needed, is only a phone call or email away.
Questions and answers of the customers
What’a the exact number of inches it lifts up too ? 2.5” ? Or
Q What’a the exact number of inches it lifts up too ? 2.5” ? Or answer nowA 2.5 is the body size. These are adjustable 0-3", come preset at 2.5" from factory
Also do these come with the external reservoirs or are those even an option ?
Q Also do these come with the external reservoirs or are those even an option ? answer nowA These do not come with reservoirs. King does not yet offer that option
Hi do these increase the factory stock height for the tundra ? I'm trying to dit 35's but no where in the description it says it raises the vehicle ...
Q Hi do these increase the factory stock height for the tundra ? I'm trying to dit 35's but no wher...... Read more answer nowA Yes, it gives additional front lift Such wheels will fit without rubbing: Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12.5" 33" 5.75" Bigger tires may require some trimming. Also precise caster/camber adjustment and body lift may help
Hello.. I own a 2003 Toyota Tundra 4x4 4.7l V8 with a Tuff Country 4 1/2 suspension lift. I would like to get rid of the shock spacers and put a pair of King shocks to fill the gap On the front of my truck..