ICON 0-2.5 inch Front Lift Coilovers For 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
ICON 0-2.5 inch Front Lift Coilovers For 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Toyota Tundra
These adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the best ride quality and handling. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your Tundra’s front suspension. These coil-over’s come complete with all the hardware necessary to complete the installation. These are a Race-Proven shock designed for the daily driver and the avid offroader all in one! Recommended tire size 285/75R16, wheel 16X8 with 4.5″ back spacing.
- Adjustable ride height from 0″ – 2.5″
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8″ PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5″ shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- Made in the USA
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.