Icon Front 1400.0300.0700 Black Coil Springs For 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra 2WD/4WD
Icon Front 1400.0300.0700 Black Coil Springs For 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Toyota Tundra 2WD/4WD
These replacemnt coil springs can be installed onto certain ICON coilover applications to compensate for heavier weight added to the front end of the vehicle. On these applications the increased spring rate will allow for taller ride heights without adjusting coil preload beyond ICON’s maximum setting, resulting in coil bind. Please consult an ICON representaitive for information on supported applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 14.00″ free length, 3.00″ inner diameter, 700 lbs/in spring rate
- Great option for cetain appliactions to support added front end weight over stock
- Dual stage powder coating for excellent corrosion resistance
- Lifetime warranty against sagging and breaking
Questions and answers of the customers
Are these compatible with bilstein 5100 for a 2005 toyota sequoia?
Q Are these compatible with bilstein 5100 for a 2005 toyota sequoia? answer nowA yes. will be, since these are stiff springs. If you don't have the extra weight, the ride is going to be stiffA those are compatible
When paired with the 5100s, will it cause the ride to be really stiff if I don’t add more weight to the front?
- Will these fit my bilsteins front lift shocks?
Q Will these fit my bilsteins front lift shocks? answer nowA will fit 5100 will not fit 6112