Total Chaos UCA for 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra, 2001-2007 Sequoia
Total Chaos UCA for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Toyota Tundra, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Sequoia
Part: TC 97500
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined slug adapters press into the spindle and convert the factory ball joint to a 1″ uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel. The lower hi-misalignment spacer registers into the slug adapter for maximum strength.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1″ of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
- 2000 Toyota Tundra
- 2001 Toyota Tundra
- 2002 Toyota Tundra
- 2003 Toyota Tundra
- 2004 Toyota Tundra
- 2005 Toyota Tundra
- 2006 Toyota Tundra
- 2001 Toyota Sequoia
- 2002 Toyota Sequoia
- 2003 Toyota Sequoia
- 2004 Toyota Sequoia
- 2005 Toyota Sequoia
- 2006 Toyota Sequoia
- 2007 Toyota Sequoia
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Do these upper control arms create more wheel clearance? I am installing a 6" rcd lift kit on my ... answer nowA No they will not provide more clearance for the tires and we don't recommend aftermarket control arms because RCD uses the factory components with RCD lift kits.