Bilstein 6112 0.75-2.5″ Front and 5160 Rear 0-1″ lift kit for 2007-2019 Toyota Tundra
Bilstein 6112 0.75-2.5″ Front and 5160 0-1″ Rear lift kit for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2018 Toyota Tundra
Part: 1 x 46-206084 – 2 x 25-237429
Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the all new BILSTEIN 6112 Series Kit is the ultimate suspension solution. The 6112 Series optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm digressive piston for increased damping control. This kit features specially designed cold wound springs and an adjustable spring seat which allows for vehicle leveling, larger tires, and increased ground clearance. The kit comes with (2) 60mm shocks (2) springs and (2) billet spring seats. The 6112 is a direct bolt on application for late model half-ton trucks and SUVs which utilize a factory coilover suspension. The 6112 kit is for front applications and reuses the OEM top mount and spring isolators. To maximize performance, Bilstein recommends a 5160 Series remote reservoir shock for the rear
46-206084 uses a 650 lbs/in. springs.
Collapsed Length (IN): 15.22
Extended Length (IN): 25.69
Bilstein B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers are direct-fit to each specific vehicle application, avoiding the fabrication generally associated with being able to run a high performance reservoir shock. The monotube shocks feature a 46mm digressive piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving. Benefits of the reservoir include increased cooling capacity and increased shock travel.
This item Includes: Front Coils and Shocks and 2 Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Answered by the admin Here they are * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/E4-WM5-Y446A00.pdf * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/E4-WM5-Y448A00.pdf
- Q I have a 2018 tundra and planning to install the 6112. What are the different height settings on ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Here is diff drop kit. https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-sequoia/08-and-up-sequoia/front-differential-drop-kit-for-2007-toyota-tundra-4x4-and-2008-toyota-sequoia/These front shocks have lowest (stock height setting)? highest (2.5'') and two middle clip settings
- Q I have a 2014 crew max with 6" lift (spacer and spindle on the front. rancho N2.0 on back). will ...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Hi. Is this in stock and how soon would you ship if I was to purchase today? Looks like they are ... answer nowAnswered by the admin In stock as of 12 March 2018
- Q Does this require a diff drop kit on 4x4? I noticed most other sets included it as an option but ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Diff drop kit is recommended for lifts at 1,5'' and higher. Basicly tou can go without it and have little more ground clearance, but cv axles life will be longer wen using diff drop kit.
- Answered by the admin Unfortunatelly this kit does not offer the assembling option
- Q Are there different coils for lift like on the 5100's.I am looking for a 2.5 or 3" lift coil with... answer nowAnswered by the admin For Tundra we can offer only coils with shocks togrther or coilovers assembled * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-tundra/07-and-up-toyota-tundra/front-lifts-and-coilovers-07-and-up-toyota-tundra/?orderby=price-desc
- Answered by the admin This kit will not lift the rear - it will fit both the stock rear lift and 1'' of rear lift if some additional rear lift means used.