Toytec Boss 2.5 Front Aluma Series 2-3″ Lift Coilovers For 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra
Toytec Boss 2.5 Front Aluma Series 2-3″ Lift Coilovers For 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tundra
- The shock bodies are made from hard anodized aluminum for cooler operation as well as better protection from the elements.
- Adjustable from 2-3″ of lift
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized to match the 700 lb rate spring for use with or without a bumper or winch.
- Coilovers are assembled and ready to bolt on. No spring compressor or special tools needed for installation.
- Shock bodies are 2.5″ in diameter providing additional oil over standard OEM shocks.
- This kit includes preload adjustment tool and owners manual.
- Nitrogen charged design with internal floating piston to help prevent shock fading and cavitation
- Heavy duty 19mm induction-hardened piston shaft.
- These shocks are fully rebuildable
- Aftermarket upper control arms are recommended.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Great question!! So Total Chaos upper control arms do require some maintenance specially on the uniball since its exposed, Pretty much once every 2 weeks the uniball needs to be cleaned with a microfiber towel and add a couple drops of Triflo lubricant otherwise clunking/squeaking sounds will come out of it. One major thing to keep in mind is that Total Chaos is a high performance UCA and everything is metal against metal so definitely weird sounds will come out of it even with proper maintenance. NOTE: This UCA's are not adjustable but the arm is designed to give the vehicle proper caster and more articulation on the front end SPC upper control arms are more designed for daily driving and tackle easy to moderate trail, also the upper ball joint is fully adjustable and regreasble as well. This SPC UCA's are pretty much maintenance free. NOTE: SPC UCA's will help to get the vehicle aligned and helps a lot with caster and camber If the client is planning on tackling really hard trails Total Chaos is a great choice or if he/she is planning on daily driving and doing easy/moderate trails SPC is the way to go